[9: Planning & Recovering.]

My hands hurt from writing all of this.
But it's worth, ig.‼️
______________________

The Dreamons were confused as to why they're in the Arctic. And as they walk alongside Awesamdude and Dream, the Dreamons left their own footprints behind but, of course; Awesamdude doesn't notice. Awesamdude is too focused on making his way to Technoblade's cabin with Dream in his arms.

"..What is Sam doing? And- why are we in the Arctic??" Nightmare asked Lucid, in confusion. "Stop whining and complaining. Just follow." Lucid said, sternly. He's already annoyed with Nightmare's complaints and whines.

Nightmare grumbled and decided to not bother Lucid any further.
___________

Time-Skip!
___________

It took them another hour before they've reached their destination. They see Technoblade's cabin in the distance, Awesamdude was growing tired due to hours of walking and having to carry Dream. But, what more surprising is that....

Dream haven't woke up. It has been a few hours.. looks like he's in a deep sleep, and the cold temperature doesn't seem to bother him.

After a few more minutes, the four have reached to Technoblade's cabin. Awesamdude stood in front of the building, he then gently places Dream down on the stairs besides Technoblade's cabin before he took out his communicator device.

He private chat with Techno...

Awesamdude whispers to you: Techno. Are you in your cabin?
He asked.

Technoblade whispers to you: Nope. I'm here in L'manburg, staying in Philza's house arrest. Why'd you ask?

Awesamdude whispers to you: Well, I have something to discuss with you.. and your syndicate members. Do you mind if you come back to your base and meet up?

Technoblade whispers to you: Yeah, sure. I really don't want to be here anyways. I'll be there in an hour, nerd.

Kinda rude. But, eh.

Awesamdude sighed and turned his communicator device off. He sat next to Dream on the snowy stairs, and awaits for Technoblade and his friends arrival.

Awesamdude just hope that Dream wake up soon....
___________

Dream's POV:
___________

"I'ᒲ ʖᔑᓵꖌ... ↸ᔑ||↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ.." [Translate: "I'm back... daydream.."]

....what does that mean? W-who's voice is that..?

'Where am i..? Ugh... m-my head hurts...'

My surrounding is pitch black.. nothing's here nor any sounds except for my own breathings and heartbeat... I look around and gulped as I shake in fear.

Something felt wrong....

I slowly stood up and walk into the unknown as my footsteps echoes throughout the void.. it scares me a lot..

Suddenly, there was an echo-y scary.. laugh. My body starts to shake a bit more in fear, feeling this is getting overwhelming... I'm so scared......
The laughter slowly died down, as I tremble in fear still. It's so scary here, I don't like it.. :(

"W-who's there?.." I called softly, as my voice echos throughout the void. Now, there was a giggle as a response. "Well, oh well... such a scaredy cat! Look at you.. so fragile.. so scared..!~" The voice said. It sounds almost demonic, but it's also kinda soft..?