Chapter 3: Party and Promise

"This is great

"This is great..." Lydia announced to Allison and Jupiter who both turned to her.

"What is?"

"Us, obviously.. I mean we're going to a party tonight with dates. What else?" Lydia responded, shrugging at the two.

"Really?"

"You're totally right." Jupiter laughed, smiling at her friend.

There was a knock at Jupiter door, the girls turned to see Sam there.

"Hey, mom. What's up?"

"Just wanted to let you know to be safe and that Zander is at the door."

Jupiter sighed with relief. "Kay, thanks."

Jupiter frowned, still blaming herself for what happened to him.

Lydia grabbed her hand and squeezed it, reassuringly.

~hi~

"You look beautiful." Zander said to Jupiter as they entered the party.

"Awe.... Your so sweet." Jupiter giggled at her boyfriend. "Wanna dance?"

"That's a bad idea." Lydia said, knowing he was a terrible dancer.

"Oh, you know that I'm not a good dancer." Zander laughed, sheepishly.

"Well, doesn't matter... At least not right now." Jupiter said, grabbing his hand.

The two went on the dance floor, and started to dance and Zander was bad at it , but Jupiter didn't mind.

Jupiter smiled at Allison and Scott as they were dancing.

~Hi~

"Hey, you ok?" Jupiter asked Allison, who looked upset about something.

"Umm, yeah, Jup... It's just Scott." Allison sighed, upset that he left without telling her.

"Is he okay?" Jupiter couldn't help but worry for her best friend.

"I don't know, he was my ride, so I have to walk home now..." Allison sighed, even if she didn't mind it.

"How bout I give you a ride?" Jupiter smiled at the Argent, softly.

Allison smiled at the girl, who would always try to help others but not herself.

"Are you sure? What about Zander?" Allison questioned.

"He'll understand.... C'mon."

~Hi~

"Stiles, you okay?" Jupiter asked over the phone as he was rambling about something.

"Do you know where Allison is?!" He exclaimed, clearly worried for the girl.

"Yeah, I gave her a ride home... Why?" Jupiter asked, worried.

She heard him sigh in relief. "I'll tell you tomorrow, I promise."

"Okay..."