Protagonist

This is the story that completely destroyed Kim Rok Soo while also serving as the perfect therapy for him. Now that the First Scenario has concluded, it is time to cross the bridge. A high-Grade sea creature will destroy the bridge and the best thing to do right now is to escape the train before it the bridge is destroyed.

Including Kim Rok Soo and Kim Dokja, there were six people who survived the car. Lee Hyeonseong, Yu Sangah, Lee Gilyoeng, Han Myeongoh, and the two of them.

As much as I want to change things, his current situation and the scenario prevent me from doing so.

The subway came to a halt about halfway past the Dongho Bridge.

"Oh my God..."

Several survivors stood up and gazed out the window at the scene outside. Seoul was destroyed, and buildings collapsed. Monsters resembling colossal snakes ate the wreckage of a fighter jet that had crashed into the Han River.

"W-what the hell...?"

He looked at the monsters and instantly recognized them. He was standing by the side of Kim Dokja and immediately recognized what it was like.

My world and Kim Dokja's world appear to be intertwined.

He remembered the first time the apocalypse descended on Korea. This monster existed in that world as well, and it successfully destroyed coastal areas and devoured even warships. An ichthyosaur. A monster was commonly known as a sea serpent. It was later classified as a Grade 7 monster in Ways of Survival and his world.

The representative genus from which the larger group gets its name, Ichthyosaurus, was about 3 meters (10 feet) long and could probably move quickly through the water. It has a fishlike appearance and is most commonly found in Early Jurassic deposits in England. The body was streamlined; there was no distinct neck, and the head blended into the body seamlessly. The limbs were transformed into paddle-like appendages that were used to steer the animal. It moved by undulating its body and using a well-developed fishlike tail. The vertebral column, which was made up of disk-like structures, bent downward into the caudal, or tail, fin's lower lobe; the upper lobe was boneless. That is how history and science books describe it. However, we are currently living in a fantasy world.

One of the ichthyosaurs turned to look in this direction. Frightened people screamed. But all he did was stare apathetically at the approaching ichthyosaur. These guys could not possibly be a threat.

He remembered a time when the Company had to deal with these beasts. It took at least 20 people to take it down, but it's weakness is definitely that thing on their heads.

Kim Rok Soo smiled.

The ichthyosaur vanished into an air bubble after circling the bottom of Dongho Bridge. These scenarios took precedence over all other considerations. As long as they were shielded by the scenario, they would not have to deal with such monsters right away. Unlike the future overlapping scenarios, this one feels more like a tutorial. He stood up and braced himself for the worst.

The real threat is the person who has been slaughtering the people in the other cart.

In the world of Ways of Survival, 'scenarios' were more important than anything else. We would not have to deal with such monsters right away, as long as we were protected by the scenario. At least for the time being.

The compensation settlement should have begun right now, but all that was heard was an error message.

Two constellations would be hostile towards Kim Dokja.

Sorry about that, Hyung, but I could not stand out like you do.

There will be constellations who dislike him and those who like him. It was a very comfortable situation, but Kim Rok Soo had three constellations in mind to approach. Kim Dokja was holding Kim Namwoon's swiss knife when he noticed Kim Dokja taking it.