Announcement!

Thank you all for reading Sugar, Spice and Murder! I know that this has been well awaited from those of you from the days of Drunk Teen Actions.

I have a special little announcement.

Not only have I used my time to write this fic for you, I also have a new Chuuzai fic in the works. It has nothing to do with this little series and it's a little Canon Divergence AU of what could have happened to Chuuya as one half of Double Black after Dazai's defection.

Fair warning, it's gonna be far angstier than anything I've written in Sugar, Spice and Murder or Drunk Teen Actions and I will have a small list of trigger warnings before the first chapter.

If this sounds like it's interesting to you, I'll be releasing it April 29th so keep an eye out! Originally I was gonna drop it in December as a Yule gift to all of you however I recently got a job and it's quite taxing so I decided I would extend my deadline for that.

Look for:

Dried Paint

Story description: Leaving him was the worst mistake Dazai could have ever made.

Dried Paint has certainly been one of my absolute favorites so far that I've written which honestly is a decently high bar because I LOVE Sugar, Spice and Murder.

Please give it a look, I think you'll like it as much as I do.

Until it's released, I do have something for you regarding it. I have handled Dried Paint in a different way to how I normally write a fic and there are songs for each chapter and I have condensed all those songs into a playlist on Spotify. If you're interested and wanna go find it, look for Dried Paint by Dandelion on Spotify. If you decide to take a listen, please drop your theories in the comments of this, I would love to hear y'all's thoughts. Remember, regardless of some of the happier songs in it, it is primarily many many chapters of pain.

And of course, a small segment for you all as I did with Sugar, Spice and Murder:

•••

"I swear, I'm going to end that son of a bitch," Chuuya hissed as he dabbed alcohol on a cut in his office. A little bit of car shrapnel grazed him when his bastard ex-partner blew up his car.

A knock sounded at the door.

"What is it?" Chuuya barked.

"I would watch your tone," Mori said genially, as he swept into his office with people flanking his sides.

"Boss," Chuuya straightened his posture. "Sorry sir, what can I do for you?"

"Dazai has left the Mafia, with important information too. I am doing clean up work."

"How may I help, sir?"

"I'm afraid, Chuuya, that I'm going to have to ask you to die."

•••

Love you all❤️ Stay safe out there Darlings

~Your beloved Author