-BEACH RETREAT-

I honestly had to find some way to get to them physically. I know I don't completely know these men life that, but it's very obvious that they life is dependent upon me finding them and actually saving their lives from this darkness. I know his brother probably wouldn't be affected by it because of how young he is, but it doesn't matter. I'm sure he wouldn't want to watch his own brother meet a terrible fate. I sigh to myself, feeling somewhat disconnected from my daily world.

I couldn't help but think about what the next move for me would be in regards to them. I could just detach and say fuck it all or I could actually continue this journey and see where it leads me. Maybe I'll actually end up getting marked in reality and not my dreams. I get up from the floor and clean up the candles, salt, herbs, and bowls. I wipe the floor down and put my crystals in salt water. The mere act of doing that made me want to go to the beach.

I had slept for a whole day and a half. So I feel like I could conquer the world. I honestly just wanna spend the next few days doing something new and reading a book. It's productive and it'll ground me. I had quit my job a month ago because I really just felt like it was time for me to move on to something else. I don't really know what that is as yet. But I do know that I've saved enough to get me started with something that may be beneficial.

I took it upon myself to pack a small bag. It was able to hold dove says worth of clothes and toiletries. I booked a surfing class online, my heart racing with anticipation. The idea of catching those perfect waves had lured me in, and I couldn't wait to hit the water. With my surfboard securely fastened to the roof of my car, I hopped in and started the engine.

The drive to the coastal town was an adventure in itself. The winding coastal roads offered glimpses of the glistening sea and dramatic cliffs that lined the horizon. The salty breeze blew through my open windows, carrying the promise of an unforgettable day on the waves.

After an hour of driving that felt both exhilarating and calming, I finally arrived at the charming seaside hotel I had booked

After an hour of driving that felt both exhilarating and calming, I finally arrived at the charming seaside hotel I had booked. It stood like a tranquil oasis overlooking the ocean, and I could hear the distant roar of the waves, calling me to the shoreline.

Stepping into the hotel lobby, I was greeted by the soothing sounds of a bubbling fountain and the friendly smiles of the staff. They made me feel instantly at home, sharing their own love for the coastal paradise.

 They made me feel instantly at home, sharing their own love for the coastal paradise