2.

Ishaan pov.

After all that park incident ice cream was the only thing that could cure me.
Aaryan was still deciding which flavor he should take "do you think bubblegum ice cream is tasty? " He said looking at me. "I don't know...try it if you are curious" I said. After finishing the ice cream we both went to your houses.

When I entered my home mom was talking to some aunty I politely greeted aunty Namaste and went to my room. I throwed my bag at my bed and collasped in my bed. And I fell asleep my sister was the one who woke me up saying it was dinner time. So I got out to have dinner Dad was already back from his work we had a small talk during dinner and I went to bed that's when my phone buzzed.

Aaru

Where are you rn!?

Ishann

I am at my home where would I be at this hour?

Aaru

Look outside the window 🙃

Ishaan

what are you doing outside this late??

Aaru

Chal na yaar bahar chlte hai aaj toh party bhi

Ishaan

Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya kisi ne dekh liya na toh bohot problem ho jaigi

Aaru

Tu nahi aaiga?

Ishaan

Nahi mai nahi aara tu ja

Is he seriously out of his mind if anyone found out we are sneaking out at this time it will be serious trouble. I was still think this out that's when a small pebble hit my window I looked out and it was Aaryan still standing there under the streetlight he was joining both of his hand still convincing me. If he think I will melt from this he is wrong.

I melted. I just couldn't stand his puppy eyes looking at me desperatly at me. I slowly made my way out and went to him smacking him in head "ow maar mat yaar" Aaryan said rubbing his head. "Agar ham pakde gaye na toh-" I said and was interrupted by Aaryan finger on my lips "shh kuch nahi hoga chl aab" He took my hand and leading me to the bike. He did not just-. Sitting in the bike he patted the back of the seat guesturing me to sit down. I sat down in the bike and he drove off to some place I didn't know off we both got off the bike and I stared at the place.

IS THIS A FUCKING CLUB!? I said screaming at Aaryan. "Don't shout man let's go inside" Aaryan said ignoring my question. "I am not going inside and I am not letting you go too" I said taking his hand "let's go back" I said but Aaryan jerked his hand away "c'mon it will be fun!!" With that he dragged me to the club with him.

Inside the club it smelled like ciggaret and sweat and I did not like that all the people at the club lookied around our age some of them were older than them. Bunch of people where dancing on the dance floor and drink were being served my all the waiters. Aaryan took one of the drinks from the waiter and was about to drink it when I stopped him. I looked at him dead in the eyes saying "you are not drinking anything" Aaryan rolled his eyes at me but put the drink down and I sighed in relief. "We are leaving after half an hour and I don't want to hear any of your excuses" I said "Are you serious rn? look at the atmosphere here man c'mon let's party" Aaryan said "No I don't wanna half an hour and then we are out" I said "fine" Aaryan said with a pout.

"No thanks I don't drink" I said to the 15th girl who asked me if she can buy me a drink. This is exuasting. I look at Aaryan who was dancing with some girl.She was all over Aaryan....dark hair and black eyes just Aaryan's type good for him I thought but couldn't move my eyes from Aaryan and that girl. Stop being jealous damnit. "Dude you look like you want to kill someone" A guy beside me said I averted my gaze to him. He looked like he was 23 years old light brown hair and he had grey eyes which made him even more attractive But not more than Aaryan he is most attractive. "Sorry if it bothered you" I said. "Don't worry you are here alone or-? " He said looking at me "I came with a friend" I said. We both started to share things about ourselfs and I didn't even notice when Aaryan shaked my hand saying that it's been an hour. I look at the clock and he was right. "It was nice talking to you" I said "Siddhart" He said extending his hand for the hand shake I shook his hand "Ishaan" I said we said our goodbyes and got outside the club.

"IsHaAn" Aaryan said mocking me "we were only gonna stay for half an hour" Aaryan said again. I rolled my eyes at him "he was nice guy" I said looking at him "whatever let's just go now" Aaryan said. He is being weird again. We drove back to my house and Aaryan when to his house after dropping me off.

The next day at school was terrible. I had several headache from last night I couldn't even stay focused in my classes and was called out by teachers saying I am not paying attention. "I am sorry Ish" Aaryan said out of the blue "huh?" I said confused. "Y'know taking you out late night in the club.... "Aaryan said I could see that he felt guitly about what happened. " It's ok Aaru tu tension mat le" I said pinching his cheeck playfully. He shook my hand off and continued eating. "Well you guys are weird sometimes" Kriti said I didn't even know she and the others where here with us. "I heard there is a new library near Aaryan house how about we all go and check it out" Janvi said. We all made plan to come there at 6 evening.

I was the first one to get there even tho a certain someone was closer to the library. I decided to go inside after waiting for a bit I walked in and man the library looked so beautiful it had so many books and there we so many people reading. Library gave soothing and calm vibes. I was staring at the view when someone tapped me on my shoulder I turned around to look and it was.... Siddhart. "You look surprised" He said looking at me "oh I just didn't expect you here" I said "why do you think you are the only one allowed here? " He said playfully. Before I could say something my friends came and joined us.

"Woah he is so hot" Kriti whispered to Janvi "yeah do you think he is single?" Janvi whispered back meanwhile Yuvraj was telling them to shut up and Aaryan was now beside me staring at Siddhart. "Are stalking Ish? He asked .what is he doing!? . " Ish?..... Oh you mean Ishaan! " He said
"Yeah I am talking about him" Aaryan said crossing his hand "for your information I am not. I am the librarian here " Siddhart said. "Okay Aaryan aab bass kar" I said looking at him Aaryan.

We all sat down at the table with me, Aaryan, Yuvraj on ome side and Janvi and Kriti on the other. "Why did you do that? " Aaryan whispered to me "why did I do what? " I asked him "you know why did you stop me from saying something" Aaryan said "You always do that to new people who try to get close to me" I said shrugging "no I don't" Aaryan said "whatever just read your book and don't sleep" I said.

✧༺♥༻✧

I hope you like this chapter
Vote if you like this
And if you have any suggestions leave a comment

Bye
ก₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ค