Chest Against Back.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about earlier, everyone... I was just really tired and uh, I got a bit overwhelmed." Izuku apologized, scratching the back of his neck, watching some of his classmates prepare dinner.

"Oh, Don't worry! We're sorry too, we didn't mean to throw everything at you at once." Mina smiled as she walked towards him. "Are you okay, Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked out of concern.

But Izuku's eyes were set on the pink haired male, because of that. He didn't respond.

"Midoriya?" Tsuyu questioned once more, but she got no answer. Soon, Mina was confused as well. "Why aren't you.. answering Tsu? Did she do something wrong?"

When Izuku read her lips, that's when realized that he fucked up. "O-Oh! Uh, sorry, I-I uh... spaced out." He then turned to the green haired girl. "I-I apologize, Asui... what did you say?"

"Don't call me that. Call me Tsu." She informed, before continuing. "I was wondering if you were okay, you looked really stressed sometime ago."

Izuku nodded. "Right. Tsu. I feel much better now, thank you so much for asking." He smiled slightly.

Katsuki watched the whole scene unfold while he was helping —actually doing most of it— make dinner. He found it weird how Izuku would always use him spacing out as an excuse. It sure didn't look like it. He looked focused on pink cheeks, Katsuki was sure he would've heard Tsuyu. Why did he ignore her?

"Would you like to help us make dinner?" Tsuyu asked the male with a smile, to which Izuku nodded. And before he knew it, he was dragged into the kitchen.

"Here, you can chop these vegetables!" Mina smiled, handing him a knife, and placing a few vegetables on the cutting board. "They're already washed, so you don't have to worry about it." Mina grinned, leaving Izuku tp do his job.

Izuku grew nervous, panicking internally. He knew he had agreed to this, but he's never cooked before. He's probably cut vegetables like, three times in his life! His mom did everything for him, crap.

If only he could pop into his dorm real quick, he'd grab his phone, and text his mom, and ask her how to cut vegetables. How would you even cut them? How did his friends want it cut anyway? Shit.

But he knew he couldn't text for help at the moment. He didn't want his new friends to think he was stupid...

Izuku took a deep breath, slowly making a small cut into a potato. He cut it in half.

Crap, was I supposed to peel it? Is it supposed to be peeled? Think, Izuku!

Hmm, whenever Mom made any dish with potatoes, I'd always see them peeled... so, do I peel them? Is it to late to peel them? Izuku wondered why his mother never let him help in the kitchen. It would sure as he'll be useful right now.

Katsuki was watching Izuku fail at cutting vegetables f the corner of his eye. He couldn't help but let a smirk get to his lips. It was funny watching him struggle. He looked like he was contemplating life. He slid over to behind Izuku, and set his hands over Izuku's, sort of wrapping his arms around him. He looked over the shorter male's shoulder, which was a bit hard, since the male was almost his height, but he managed.

Katsuki grabbed the back of both Izuku's hands, placing them in the right positions. "You do it like that, idiot." Katsuki mumbled, controlling Izuku's hands, and showing him how to cut it properly.

But Izuku wasn't paying attention to that, no. All Izuku could think about, was Katsuki's chest pressed against his back. His pecs. Pressed against his back.