20:00

20:00

The last hour had gone swimmingly and Winter had been having the time of her life on stage. The remainder of her set list consisted of The Fray and Coldplay so far; the audience seemed to enjoy it. She had just came to the end of How To Save a Life by The Fray and earned another respectable applause from the audience. She didn't feel like she deserved it, she just wanted to tell them to go back to eating their meals but she refrained, allowing herself to bask in the glory of people actually liking what she was performing.

Her eyes scanned the next song and widened. She didn't know whether there was a mistake or not. Of course, there wasn't a mistake, Isaac had created it and he didn't make mistakes.

It read; You & I by One Direction (Drums and Violin come in at 2:57)

She had practised it but didn't think Isaac would actually want her to perform it. Sure enough, a man and a woman both stepped onto the stage at that moment. The male sat behind the drums while the lady also sat close by but took the violin from the floor and held it closely. Winter smiled towards them, even though they were in darkness- the main spotlight being on Winter, before proceeding to begin. Here goes nothing, she thought.

Her hands glide across the keys of the piano and she begins the verses wonderfully. She even closes her eyes after a few seconds, realising how incredibly overwhelming this was to her. Her fingers pressed harder into the keys as it came to the chorus, throwing passion into it. She acted as if he could hear her play this right now, she wanted him to hear how far she had came musically since they departed but also to show how much she missed him. Oh, how she missed him. She missed him with all of her heart and most of her mind. He was craved in her life again in so many ways.

The drums and violin appear all of a sudden at the last chorus and she beams largely at how good it sounds. It sounds as though an orchestra had joined her on the stage and she loved it. That was the feeling she lived for when she played piano. There was no other feeling that could beat it. It was ecstasy to her.

His beautiful face was clouding her thoughts as she played. Did she not tell him how much she loved him enough? Did she not treat him right? She would give absolutely anything to have a second chance with him. To make it right once more. He was an angel to her and he had flown away before she had truly realised how deep her love was for him. She glances to her left side slightly, to the audience, to see many faces watching her with admiration for her talent.

Before she knows it, the drums and violin stop and it is just the piano again. It sounds so emotional and heartfelt. Wherever he was, Winter hoped that he was having the best time that he could possibly have. She would try her best too.

The seemingly long conversation between the four boys had ended and Harry was thankful because all he wanted to do was put his mind at rest. His hand gripped the glass of white wine at his table once more and he had another sip. Sophia and Jessica had decided to the bar for a little while so it was the four of them again.

Harry gazes at his empty plate before piano notes are begin to be played again. He immediately notices the rhythm and grins before looking at the boys.

"That's our song!" Niall chuckles, a wide smile on his face like a child at Christmas. The rest of the boys smile and glance to the pianist on stage.

Finally, Harry peers at the stage also. The pianist was a lady with auburn hair and a slightly tanned complexion. Harry couldn't really see her facial features because of her left side only being visible. He admired the way her fingers almost seemed to have melted into the piano. It reminded him of her.

The song's dynamic gets louder and before they know it, drums and a violin are added into the sweet piano version of their song. All of the boys are watching her with beams at how amazing she truly was.

Drums and the violin complimented the song wonderfully, making the rhythm sound increasingly better. Harry holds the glass of wine in his hand, sipping from it often.

The pianist turns her head to the audience for a few seconds before gazing back to her piano.

And in 2.3 seconds, Harry's glass had fallen and smashed to the ground.

Complete shock had overwhelmed him.

"That's Winter! Oh my god, she's so good!" Niall announces out loud and Louis and Liam both nod with giant grins on their faces. They all liked Winter and hadn't heard Harry's glass smash due to the loud music.

Harry wasn't the same, however. He was holding the base of his chair tightly, smashed glass was beside his expensive shoes and his mouth was slightly open.

His eyes were focused on her and only her. God, she looked stunning. Breath-taking even. Harry's breath was already gone by then as he watched her in awe and lust. This was the lady that he didn't confess his love to enough. He left her and this was his second chance. His only chance.

She was better at piano than before, she was fantastic. He was happy that she didn't give up going to a music-specialised University for him. Harry basically risked her talent for selfish reasons. And because of that thought, he felt like leaving the restaurant altogether. What if he came into her life and messed it all up again? He didn't deserve a second chance at all.