Chapter 19

SantanaBanks: OmG i JuSt SaW dRaKe

4,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

Drake's shows can be quite chaotic due to the type of fans that he has so we don't bring our daughter to every show because it's a lot. He wanted me to perform tonight so I decided that I am going to surprise him with our little girl who has been practicing a special dance for him. 

One of our biggest goals as parents is getting our children involved in our work and it always brings us joy to have Z on stage with us.

"Do you remember the dance we practiced?" I ask my daughter as we make our way through the stadium and she smiles while nodding her head.

"She's got it." My dad tells me as he puts a new lens on his camera. "Z was showing me the dance before we got in the car."

I smile lovingly at Zahara who is beaming at me and I give her head a small rub.

"Zara picked out my outfit tonight." I look at the camera that Ronnie is holding since he is filming for YouTube page. "I pulled seven looks and this was her favourite although I forgot to bring the cowboy hat."

"Zara did good." My daughter repeats my earlier statement which makes us all laugh. "Pop pop."

We stop walking as Zara holds out her arms to my father to pick her up and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Why didn't you ask mommy to pick you up?" I pout and Zara points to my heels which makes me laugh. There have been many occasions where I have had to take my heels off to carry my daughter but I didn't think that it was something that she noticed.

"She's trying not to hurt your feelings." My dad chuckles as he picks her up before giving her head a kiss as she smiles. "She knows who her favorite is."

"I can't even argue with that because she made it clear that I'm not hers." Ronnie pulls a face and I giggle at the memory of Zara never running to him whenever he was put up against another person. The only time that she chose him as her favorite was when he was up against Tyler who was butt hurt over it.

Security helps keep people at bay since Aubrey likes to have the whole world chilling and smoking backstage. I have to get us signed in before we receive our passes and we are soon led to the dressing room that I have for myself.

"She's sleeping." My dad tells me as we're about to walk in and I nod my head. "Do you have a sofa and blanket in there?"

"Always." 

Since Zahara is sleeping, we decided not to head out to our seats because I don't want to deal with a grumpy daughter or interrupt her nap. There is a TV in my dressing room so we spend the first twenty minutes watching the show from the room before my dad tells us to go out and enjoy the show.

Ronnie and I spent a good forty minutes vibing along to my man's music while interacting with the crowd who were all over us. We usually have the suites but sometimes it's nicer to feel what's going on in the crowds as it really gets you hype.

"I'm going to be bringing out my special someone for a little performance." The audience start screaming in response as I stand backstage with a tired looking Zara.

"Do you still want to come on stage with mommy or do you want to stay with pop pop?" I ask my daughter who is rubbing her eyes.

"I'm coming with you."

"Ok." I bend down to her height to give her a kiss on the lips. "If you get scared or want to come back then let mommy know."

Zara nods her head in understanding so I take the time to adjust her headphones as the instrumentals to the song plays in the background. We're going to be doing our own renedition of Airplanes by BoB and Hayley Williams.

I take a deep breathe before walking out on stage with my microphone in one hand my little girls hand in the other.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars

Aubrey's eyes widen in complete surprise as I appear infront of him with Zara walking besides me and she smiles shyly as the fans start screaming like crazy. I feel my daughter's hands tighten around mine so I pull her closer to me as I sing.

I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right nowCan we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' starsI could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

We added an amapiano mix to the song so I pull Zahara along to the center of the stage before we start doing the dances that we choreographed. There were a few dances going viral on social media so we incorporated some of those into our dance number which my daughter is slaying.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

I whine my waist which Zara mimics and that's when I catch sight of Aubrey who is covering his mouth. My eyes move to the side of the stage and I smile as I see my dad taking pictures of his favourite girls as tears fall from his eyes.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

Once we have gotten through our choreographed, we do a little pose before Zara runs over to her father who drops to his knees to capture her in a hug. The whole stadium bursts into cheers and I blow them a kiss before making my way over to my small family who wrap me in their arms.

Aubrey and I share a long kiss that is broken up by our daughter and I can't help but laugh even though I am close to tears. 

"You're perfect." Aubrey mumbles as he pecks my lips and I wink at him before holding out my microphone so we can finish the song.

I could really use a wish right now
I, I, I could really use a wish right now
Like, like, like shootin' stars
I, I, I could, I could really use a wish right now
A wish, a wish right now

---

ChampagnePapi: Took a bad one home

2,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments