Goodbye ♡

alright my lovelies, it's me, Candy. recently, there's been a wattpad update that has largely affected my book. online and on the app, wattpad refused to let me add anymore chapters to my book. this is obviously a problem and the only way i'm able to post this chapter is because i deleted a few of my last quotes. since i cannot update anymore, i can't keep the book going. for that, i am very sorry.

however! i have decided that i am making a second part to this book, just in a separate book. when you read this, that part will already be up so you can add it to your libraries and vote on it and start reading as soon as possible, if you wish to continue reading these. the title is simply, ' Self-Harm / Depression / Suicide Thoughts { Part Two } ' .

everything on that book will remain the same as it has been on this one. nothing changes, just where you can read my writing and in which book.

this book will remain up for as long as my wattpad account does and nothing will be getting deleted from it. you can always go back and view this book even after everyone is reading from the second one.

other than that, i just want to thank everyone for all the reads on this book and how much support i've received from it. it is astonishing to think how many people i've met through the power of this work. i definitely want to continue that through the next one.

thank you all so much! stay alive, i love you all.

- Candy