Im over it!

Germany's P.O.V

"You need to clean this fucking house! Just look at this shit!", Polo yelled to me. It's always something with him. Every day we argue about dumb shit.

I walked into the living room to face him. "This is your mess. You had a party last night while I was at work, so you clean it", I said calmly.

"You want me to beat your ass, don't you? That smart ass mouth is going to get you killed one day! Now, unless you giving up the pussy, I advise you to get the fuck out my face and start cleaning up. My mom will be over for dinner later so you better cook something good", he said.

I look at him with hate filled in my eyes. He knows that I'm saving myself for marriage. It kinda hurt my feelings to know that he just wants to have sex. I guess me cooking, cleaning, and paying most of the bills isn't enough for him. He is so ungrateful!

I was cleaning up when my phone started ringing. "Hello", I answered. "Girl guess who back in town", my best friend Madison screamed through the phone. I instantly began to smile. All the memories of my friend Jayron filled me with joy. "I'm off tomorrow. We have to hang out or something", I said happily.

"Well, I have to work. Besides he wants to take you to lunch. Maybe that'll be good for you. When do you plan on leaving that piece of shit ass boyfriend of yours? He isn't right for you Germany and you know it. Hell he has you stripping to pay the bills in his house. When is the last time he called you beautiful or took you out?", She went on.

I sighed through the phone. She was right but I didn't want her to know that. "What does it matter Madie? He loves me. That's all that matters right?", I said to her trying to believe myself.

"Wow you're so full of it! Well I'm going to text you Jays number. Tell me how it goes", she said before ending the call . I sighed and finish cleaning up.

I looked at the time and it was 3:26pm. Polo was still gone and I had no idea of what to cook. I walked to the freezer and took out a pot roast. I cleaned it, seasoned it, then put it in the oven. I had time to kill so I went upstairs and took a shower.

As I lathered myself with body wash I thought to myself; am I really happy with my relationship? I mean look at me. I have a masters degree in nursing and physical therapy but I'm a fucking stripper. My parents think I'm an executive assistant at some fancy company down town. And I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with a drug dealer. I drive a 2010 Impala XL. This is not how I expected to be living at only 18. I'm really smart, I graduated high school at the age of 14 with a 4.0 GPA. That's damn good.

"Hurry the fuck up so I can wash my dick", polo snatched the shower curtains back making me jump. He laughed as he admired my body like I was a piece of candy. I felt violated. "I'm coming. Can you get out?", I said nervously. "Oh you will be", he chuckled coldly.

I shivered in disgust as I finished my shower making sure to get dressed in the bathroom. I walked downstairs to finish dinner up and set the table. Soon after, his mother Darlene arrived.

"Hello Mrs. Cookson, how are you?", I said politely. "Oh please, Germany, call me Darlene", she smiled. She was a very pretty lady and she was smart. She had business about herself. Her son, on the other hand, was the complete opposite.

We ate, talked and laughed for 2 hours. "Where is dad?", Polo asked his mother. "Well Patrick, your father is an licensed business man. He's out of town on a business meeting for a few days", she stated. I giggled. He looked at me sideways and I stopped. "Why you say it like that ma? I'm a business man too you know", he said. "An illegal business man, son it doesn't count. Why couldn't you be like your brother and go to college. You could have a better life you know? Sometimes I wonder why is a beautiful girl like Germany with a guy like you", she said with no remorse.

I choked on my wine trying not to laugh. He looked upset. "So, Darlene, how is life in Seattle?", I asked changing the subject. "It's ok, you know it takes time to get adjusted", she said. I nodded.

"I see they are looking to hire a lot of Physical Therapist out there", I said. She agreed. We finished dinner and she helped me wash dishes before she left.

Polo was all in his phone since his mom left. I decided to start up a conversation. "You remember my friend Jayron, right?", I said. He turned to face me. "Yeah, I remember the lil nigga. Why?", He said going back to his phone. "Well he's back in town and he wants to take me to lunch tomorrow so we can catch up", I said fast.

"You not going! Fuck you catching up with another nigga for? You done lost your damn mind!", He yelled startling me. "But -", I started. He slapped me in my face. "But nothing! You not going. End of discussion", he said getting out of bed. He got dressed and grabbed all the keys.

"Patrick! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?", I semi yelled. He walked over to me and punched me in the eye. "Don't fucking question me", he said then left the house. I sat there and cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Patrick was nowhere to be found. He wasn't answering my phone calls or my messages. I texted Jayron and told him I couldn't make it because I don't have my car.

JAYRON<3: I'll come get you. Text me your address & be ready by 4pm

ME: I thought we were going to lunch?

JAYRON<3: change of plans. Just be ready!

I looked at the clock which read 1:45. I had plenty of time. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I looked in the mirror, I noticed I had an black eye. "What the fuck?", I said out to myself. I took a long shower to clear my head. Since I had braids, I put it up in a bun. I sat at the vanity in my room and stared at my face. I sigh as I attempted to cover the bruise with make up. It was still noticeable so I put on shades.

After I was dressed, it was 3:45. I checked my Facebook and uploaded some pictures on Instagram. Then an unknown number text me a picture of Patrick giving her head. I was so angry with him but I wasn't about to let him ruin my night.

A horn blew outside. Assuming it was Jayron, I grabbed my purse and keys. As I was locking up the house, my car pulled up. "shit", I mumbled to myself. "Where the fuck you think you going with that freak shit on?", Polo said coming towards me. I saw Jay's car door open. "Is everything alright GeeGee?", He asked.

Polo slapped the shades off my face. "What did I tell you? Why you so hard head? You put that on yourself!", He said laughing. Before I knew it, Jayron was beating his ass. "STOP IT JAY! LETS JUST GO,OKAY?", I yelled.

"Don't come back to my shit either! Dumb ass bitch!", He yelled behind us. We got in the car and drove up the street. I cried historically. Jay parked on the side of the road. He grabbed my hand and turned my face. Wiping my tears, he told me everything was going to be ok.

"All my money, and clothes are in that house", I exclaimed. He turned the car around. "What are you doing?", I asked. "We're going to get your stuff. Don't worry, I got you", he said seriously.

We pulled in the driveway but the car was gone. I took out my keys and headed up the stairs with Jay right behind me. I got my huge travel suite case out the closet and put all my belongings in it, including my safe I had hidden in the back of the closet.

When we got back to Jay's hotel room, I sat there lost. "What am I going to do? I have no place to go".