Chapter 8

Hey Guys, It's me again <3

Well, I haven't updated in a while, I know, but I was busy...

Hope You like the new Chapter :)

I know it's a little short, but anyways: ENJOY :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sheilas POV)

I absolutely loved playing with Ramona and Toby, they were seriously the cutest kids ever.

But after about half an hour, they were more interested in watching the soccer game, that was taking place on the street outside the window, then playing with me.

Just then, I realized that I hadn’t seen Chase in quite a while.

Curious to where he went, I stepped into the kitchen, seeing him sitting on a chair with his head in his hands. A lot of opened envelopes, werelying all over the table. I stepped closer to it, taking the bills in my hand.

I didn’t know that Chase had noticed my appearance, but suddenly I felt hot breath in my neck and a big hand snatched the papers out of my fingers. I turned around to face him.

“What are you doing?” he asked, his voice sounded calm, but I could see the anger in his eyes. “This is none of your business!” he said and picked up the other bills, which were still lying on the table.

I stopped him, as he tried to walk away from me.

“Chase, I’m just trying to help you, I have enough money and I don’t need it, why don’t you take it?”

I seriously didn’t understand what his problem was! I was his best friend and he needed the money, so why didn’t he take it?

But as always he just shook his head furiously, roughly shoving past me, as he put the bills on top of the cupboard.

“Shey, I don’t want your money, I don’t need your help, I’m totally fine in my own!”, he shouted at me. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I gulped, taking a step backwards.

“Fine…” I whispered, grabbing my stuff and stumbling out the door.

In the safety of our car, I broke down crying.

Why did he always push me away like that?

(Nicks POV)

The day passed by really quick, which could be caused by the beautiful girl I’ve spent it with. I tried to distract her from the bad news she had received earlier, by teaching her how to play the guitar.

She learned rather fast and we had a lot of fun.

It was already dark outside and Jess was getting ready to leave.

I really didn’t want her to leave!

“Jess?” I asked, scratching the back of my head nervously. She turned around, smiling her increadibly cute smile and I somehow found the courage to continue.

“Would you… like to… stay over night?” Her smile slowly faded and I desperately hoped I wasn’t going to fast.

But then she enveloped me in a big hug.

“Oh god, are you serious??” She asked overly excited and I had to smile at her reaction. The entire day we had been trying to get past this ‘I’m-a-famous-celebrity-thing’, but she sometimes still had a little fangirl moment. Her squealing when I did something she loved made my heart race like a rollercoaster. Is that too cheesy coming from a guy? Nahh, I don’t think so…

“I would really love to sleep over tonight!” Jess said, trying to contain her excitement.

I chuckled when suddenly a worried expression covered her face.

“But I don’t have any clothes here!”, she whispered and actually looked a bit embarrassed. I thought for a moment, before grabbing her hand, signaling her to follow me.

“We’ll get you something from Shey”, I whispered in her ear, as we stepped through the silent house. Normally Kevin would still sit in the living room, watching TV, but he was out very often lately, so I barely saw him the last weeks.

When we arrived at Sheilas already darkened room, I told Jessica to wair outside. I could imagine that she wouldn’t be so thrilled about a girl, that she barely knew sneeking around in her room whilst she was sleeping. I quickly grabbed some cute, pink pajamas and silently left the room again.

When we arrived back in my room, Jessi went to my little bathroom to change. Meanwhile I put a blanket and a pillow on the couch, so that Jessica could sleep in my bed.

But when she came back into the room, she went over to the couch immediately. I took her hand and made her turn to face me.

Her eyes were red and puffy and I could easily tell that she had been crying again. But I decided to pretend that I hadn’t seen it.

I led her over to the bed and she looked at me confused. I only gave her a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand slightely.

“Jessi, you can take the bed. You had a really rough day and you need to get some rest. I’ll sleep on the couch…”

She shook her head slowly, removing her hand from mine.

“No, it’s fine, I’ll take the couch.”

She responded, walking over to the couch and sitting down. I pretended to be hurt and clutched my hand to my chest.

“Why? Is my bed not good enough?” Her green eyes sparkled as she joined me in my little game.

“No, it’s waay to comfortable…” she joked and I cracked up laughing. When I recovered again, I looked back at her, nervously fiddling with my fingers.

“No seriously Jessi, I’m trying to be a gentleman and give you my bed and you just reject me?” She shrugged her shoulders and nodded, a shy smile making it’s way to her face, then she opened her mouth to let out the most adorable yawn I’ve ever heard. I raised my eyebrows at her.

“See? You’re super tired and I’m too, so why don’t we just stop arguing and go to bed?”

To my surprise she just raised her hands in defeat, nodded and mumbled something that sounded like “If you insist” before crawling into my comfi queen sized bed.

I went to switch the lights off and made my way through the room, back to the sofa.

When I got myself comfortable in the sheets, I could Jessica lightely snore from across the room.

Then I drifted myself off to sleep.

------------------------------------------

So, I haven't checked it yet, hope there isn't too much mistakes

Love you all

Sheila