20.

Jungkook went behind y/n...

Jk : That was cool My Lady..
Y/n : I always do cool things...
Jk : (chuckles) oh yes..

They come back to the hotel..

Jk : Sooo My Lady there is a party in Alexander's hotel and you have to go there too..!!
Y/n : Sir I can't face him I slapped his sister..
Jk : No worries just do as I say..
Y/n : I can't--
Jk : I'll send you the dress..

He said and went to their room she followed him to the room and y/n got
a phone call..

Y/n : hello?
Hm : Hey!!
Y/n : Haemin??!!
Hm : Guess what
Y/n : What?..(she smiles)
Hm : I am in Switzerland!!
Y/n : What!?? How!???
Hm : I have some cases to solve here..
Y/n : ohh but you should tell me that you are coming to Switzerland too!!
Hm : Sorry I thought to surprise you

Jungkook was looking at her waiting for her to end the call as it has already been 15 mins since she is talking to him.. Jungkook signalled her to end the call but she signalled him no.. Jungkook quickly lift her up and make her sit on the dressing table and dimmed the light and kissed her..The phone fell from her hands and her eyes widen..

Y/n : Mr.Jeon what are you doing!!??

She tried pushing him but he took the phn from her and ended the call and kissed her neck and took a photo of him kissing her neck and send to haemin.. Y/n was probably shocked after seeing jungkook kissing her...

Y/n : Sir!! What did you do!!?? Leave me..

She said and tried to get out from his grip but he pinned her hands above her head with his one hand and looked at her eyes..

Jk : Your eyes are saying that you loved it...
Y/n : Obviously not! And why did you kissed me!??
Jk : My Lady why were you laughing and smiling with him.?
Y/n : Mr.Jeon!! He is my friend and I can do whatever I want!!
Jk : You can't laugh and smile like this with Haemin or Asahi..
Y/n : Asahi?..How do you know him?
Jk : I know everyone Baby..
Y/n : Leave me Mr. Jeon!
Jk : Nah baby..he said and pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her..

Y/n's eyes widen more and she kicked him on his private part..he fell down holding his private part...

Jk : oww baby that was too good but don't hurt it I have to use it for you..

Her eyes widen and her cheeks turned red...she got up from the table and was about to leave..

Jk : Leaving? It's ok we'll meet everyday and everytime baby..

Y/n turned around and saw him lying on the carpet with his hand under his head..

Y/n : You are soo shameless!
Jk : Really? I don't think so baby I was just saying the truth..

Y/n took a pillow from the couch and threw it on him but he catched it and laughed lightly..

Jk : saved!
Y/n : pervert!!

She said and left the room..

______________________________________

Hope you all loved it 💜✨☁️
Guys please give me atleast 10 votes on 1 chapter..
Happy reading 🎉✨

I know the chapter is shory but wait a little i'll make the longest chapter of my story!!

Do vote comment and share 💗