Chapter 1

Dedicated to @HolographicRose for her suggestions and comment which helped a lot :)

Chapter 1:

It's just another boring September Monday morning. Lania was walking to her locker to get her books for the second period when she felt someone putting a hand on her shoulder. She turned around. It was her boyfriend, Edwin. She smiled wide.

"Edwin, how are you today?"

The guy in question -- Edwin is definately handsome. He was tilting his head and wearing a crooked smile on his face. His features were sharply angled, with brown eyes, not the dull kind. His brown hair is a bit ruffled but it sort of added a kind of "couldn't care less" feeling to him. Maybe that's what Lania loved about Edwin, the way he made everything shine a little bit brighter and nicer, even when he was angry. He got this spark in him, lighting everyone's mood.

His face, however did not reflect Lania's warm smile.

"Well, it was horrid, being scolded in the first period of the first monday of the first school. Argh, I forgot how annoying Grey could be."

He scowled. Lania felt bad. When Edwin was unhappy, he radiated gloom and Lania hated him being sad.

Lania pulled him into a hug, making Edwin finally smile. 

"But it is definately brightening up now I seen you."

Lania grinned back and was going to answer Edwin when one of Edwin's best mates--Stephen came along.

He joked, "Hey Lania, how's it going? Have you seen Edwin anywher-- Oh Edwin is here too! Sorry, the lovebirds are busy, I'd better leave!"

Lania couldn't help laughing.

Stephen grinned back, "So, Lania, remember my offer? Be my girlfriend, you know I love you more than Edwin does. I mean, it isn't everyday that a super hot dirty-blonde blue-eyed guy asking you to be his girlfriend."

Lania played along. "Stephen, I might just take you up on that offer."

Stephen smirked and reached out for Lania's hand, but Edwin slapped it away.

"Stephen, go get your Halia here, and leave my girlfriend alone! And, I thought that I was the hottest guy elected in our school?" Edwin's eyes sparkled, spirits obviously liften up.

Stephen blushed. "That's just because people are so overwhelmed by my hottness they thought that my name was Edwin!" He retorted, making Lania and Edwin laugh harder.

"Oi hey Halia! Your boyfriend here is blushing-- Um, who's that guy with you?"

Halia waved, running near. "Hey, this is my older brother Dylan."

Dylan came nearer and Lania couldn't help but gasp.

With cold hazel coloured eyes which bored into hers, light-brown hair swept to one side, Dylan was one of the hottest guys she ever met, and that's saying something. But what was the most surprising was the feeling of similarity in her veins, making her just wanna stand closer to him...

A/N: I was editing this, and I found that this chapter is messed up, so I'm gonna change it a bit. Cliffhanger! I know, this is awkward, but figure out which guy is the future one and which is the past one by yourself. :) Lucas Till is exactly what I pictured Stephen should be :)

Read, comment, vote, fan and SMILE :)