Chapter 258 Follow the clues

Legend has it that Lu Xu, who had nightmares every night, rested comfortably at home and took advantage of the opportunity of being "weak, helpless and scared" to skip Yuehui Tower's snacks for several days.

He caught up on the sleep he owed, slept for the first time in a long time, walked to Beicheng with an apple in his mouth, and went to see how the restaurant was being renovated.

As a result, as soon as they arrived, they heard that the group of scholars had smashed the Duke Cheng's Mansion and surrounded the Yamen of Jingzhao Mansion.

Lu Xu suddenly aroused his spirit and woke up from all his laziness. He and the third steward of the Wang Mansion who oversaw the work hurried to the Jingzhao Mansion Yamen.

He went through all this trouble just to let the scholars in the capital see how domineering Duke Cheng was, to help him scold Duke Cheng, and to add fuel to the fire between the civil servants and the civil servants, so that the censors would have something to say and work hard. Impeachment forces the public to restrain himself due to public opinion.

If this doesn't work, he will reveal his trump card and find Jiang Zhuo.

When the time comes, he will slap a bunch of alarmist labels on Duke Cheng, sue him severely, and then run away immediately.

He didn't want them to destroy the Duke's mansion!

When Lu Xu arrived, scholar Guang had already gathered two to three hundred people outside the Yamen of Jingzhao Mansion. Taken together, there were more people than the day he scolded Cheng Guogong's eldest son.

The scholars are all wearing robes that are popular among scholars in the capital. They are all between ten and thirty years old, and they look particularly neat and uniform.

Outside them were the common people who came to watch the excitement.

Last time I missed the little grassroots scolding the crown prince Cheng Guo, can I still miss it this time?

The storytellers and storytellers who had recently been chased away from everywhere by the Chengguo Duke's government were here again to collect materials.

Although these scholars are not as good at scolding as Lu Xuye, they are well-versed in words and have many golden sentences. They can memorize and copy them all ready-made.

They opened their mouths about state affairs but shut their mouths about the common people. Sometimes they cursed the government and harmed the country, and sometimes called the Lord a coward. When one person said some golden words, a group of people followed them and shouted in unison, as if shouting slogans. They were very neat and shocking, attracting nearby people to watch the fun. The people were all dumbfounded.

It's common for shrews to curse, and it's common for scoundrels to fight, but there are too few such troublemakers!

When it comes to anger, the people can't help but shout out.

The officials of the Jingzhao Mansion listened to all the pros and cons of the rise and fall, their brains were buzzing and their ears were ringing. The more they listened, the more they felt that they were the pests they said were working for the tiger.

The patrol guards who rushed from the camp to support him were also confused when they saw this posture.

There is a siege, but there is no fight. To arrest or not to arrest?

Look at the clothes they are wearing. There are many students from the Imperial College and Imperial College, and a large number of officials' children. Is this crazy?

Lu Xudeng ran over and saw the siege. Everyone was numb, fearing that they would smash the Jingzhao Mansion Yamen again on impulse, and then they would all have to go to jail to eat.