can we try that out? (first time)

Summary:
“Are you....mad at me?” Tinn asked. Gun looked at him and gulped. The curiosity of what’s going inside Gun’s mind was killing him.

Shit. Maybe Gun is seriously mad.

“Can we try that out?” Tinn did not except Gun to say that at all. Gun looked dead serious with his expression plus there was a natural pink tint set on his cheeks, he was blushing. And God, Tinn did not expect this. He did not except that video will have this type of effect on him.

or

Tinn and Gun being boyfriends for about six months haven’t done it yet so Tiwson being a good friend decided to step in and help his best friend.

contains explicit sexual content

*

Tinn and Gun’s university life had started few months back and they both had been busy with their own studies. Tinn had been busy in his medical faculty and Gun had been studying music and different musical instruments. Their entire day goes in the university but it doesn’t mean that they both did not spare time to see each other. They both already knew this was coming and they have already prepared each other.

And they both have moved in together in a little apartment near the Chulalongkorn university. That was a new step in their relationship. But as soon as they moved in, they have started their university right away — not actually getting time to spend with each other in their new house together.

But they are still teenagers and they have enough energy to come back home in the evening and talk about their day while cuddling in the bed. And that’s the favorite part of their entire day.

Sometimes, they get saturdays and Sundays off and they spend the entire day with each other. So in short; they weren’t actually too much deprived of each other.

From gun’s side at least.

Tinn wasn’t.... actually getting enough affection that he wanted from his boyfriend.

And it was getting too intense as the days goes by.

It’s been quite a few days that Tinn had been thinking about Gun, a bit sexually.

When they were in school, while he was pursuing Gun he always wanted to hug Gun and kiss him a lots of time especially when Gun talked in pout and with his lisp like a little baby. His cheeks has the natural pink blush which gets darker whenever he flirts with him. So those times had always been about kissing and cuddling.

But now that they had been growing to get more mature...Tinn’s mind had been going places. Tinn had started checking his boyfriend out more and especially in the morning when Gun comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. His wet hairs dripped down his toned chest and down his stomach. Tinn kept staring at his boyfriend while he got dressed in front of him. Sometimes he feels that Gun was doing this on purpose.

But Gun looks so innocent and oblivious of the things happening around him. Gun had no idea what his mere actions were doing to Tinn and how Tinn was holding himself back from kissing the fuck out of Gun’s pink lips and suck and bite on his neck.

It’s not like they haven’t done anything since they graduated. They actually have tried few things, which are only restricted to making out or dry humping on each other until they came inside their pants or giving each other handjobs if it’s gets too much. But nothing more than that. Tinn knew that Gun was actually shy about these things and his actions sometimes felt like he was uncomfortable. And Tinn completely understand his boyfriend and respected Gun's thoughts.