Primeverse

IMPORTANT NOTE: you can have as many OCs (or canon characters) as you want, as long as you can handle the amount. Please roleplay as your characters/the ones you are controlling ONLY, and do not control any other rp-er's characters.

In other words, the Transformers Prime series. This DOES technically include the RIDverse, but I'm going to keep that separate for the sake of everyone's sanity XD

My Character: 

Name: Celestia Prime/Windblade

Species: Cybertronian; Autobot-turned-Predacon

Gender: Femme (female)

Appearance: (See picture below the rest of this. I'm still working on her Alt form's picture, so that won't be shown yet.)

Personality: Similar to Optimus, but more open with her feelings. Loyal, protective, willing to sacrifice everything to ensure the safety of those she cares about.

Team: The Sky Fighters, her Predacon Clan

Friends: Team Prime, The Sky Fighters, her Predacon Clan.

Enemies: The Decepticons 

Likes: her friends being safe, Cybertron, her sister Wayward

Dislikes: the Decepticons, Mynphas City on Cybertron, anyone who would try to hurt her friends/family

Extra Info: Bears the Matrix of the Stars, an ancient Predacon Relic gifted to the Predacons by Primus. The Matrix of the Stars is very similar to the Matrix of Leadership, however, its full potential must be unlocked by a Predacon named Shatterdome, a special Predacon who has been 'reborn' dozens of times due to being killed as she is key to wielding the Matrix. Shatterdome is a close friend of Celestia and part of her Predacon Clan.

 Shatterdome is a close friend of Celestia and part of her Predacon Clan

I can't think of anything else to put in here, so just stick your character in and start with whatever you want, wherever you want! Happy Rping!