Chapter 50💌

Kayal's POV...

I left the kitchen after finishing the rest of the work which stopped due to the sudden arrival of Karthik. When I was leaving the house for work, I saw Karthik waiting for Kavya leaning into his car. Quickly I averted my eyes like I did not see him standing there.

When I was standing in the bus stand, I saw his car coming on that way. Usually, that was the way to Kavya's office. But to my surprise, the car stopped near to me. Kavya slid down the window and asked me to get inside the car so that they'd drop me at the bakery.

I leaned up to her level and said," It's okay Kavya, the bus will come in sometimes. You carry on."

"Kayal, get inside the car" This time it was Karthik and he didn't just say it but ordered me in a straight voice. When I looked at his side, his eyes were daring me to deny his words.

Already there was a lot on my plate and couldn't afford more. So keeping my mouth shut I got into the back seat of the car because he couldn't pull any stupid stunt while Kavya was here. When the engine started I turned my eyes toward the window to avoid the heat coming from the pair of eyes through the front mirror.

Few minutes later I noticed that we were going in different route which was not the way to my workplace. So I said to Kavya, " Kavya, this is not the route to the bakery."

"Yes, I know it very well. At first we are going to drop Kavya in her office since she has an important meeting to attend. After that we will go to yours" Karthik answered to my question instead of Kavya. Idiot who asked from him?

Few minutes later we dropped Kavya at her office and when she was leaving she said by only to me and left giving a warning look to her brother.

Once she vanished inside of the entrance Karthik asked me to move to the passenger seat of the car. But I did not dare to move, however he scared me through his infamous scary looks and got me infront of the seat like the way he wanted. When the engine started he held my right hand with his left one.

I felt some kind of satisfaction also secure feeling while he was doing like that. No one else have held my hand with caring upto now, except my bestie Abi.

While driving, yet looking straight on the road he took my hand near to his lips and kissed the area where our hands have united together. A tear drop slipped from my left eye and eventually tears started to slide from another one too. Damn, I didn't know why was I getting emotional for every small things. 'Because you were not habituated to it', my mind voice taunted me.

Suddenly the car came to an halt and when I realised we were in the middle of some lonely road, I looked around but there was no indication of people or houses nearby. Tall trees and bushes were both sides of the roads. Except that nothing I could see around. What the heck? We were in the city right before few minutes ago but now it seems like we've been at some different place.

Still looking around I asked, " Karthik, what's this place? And why did u stop her....." when I turned to look at his face, all suddenly he crashed his lips with mine and I was startled of his sudden action. For few seconds I was confused what happened and came back to conscious when he bit my lower lip soo hard. When I gasped his tongue made an entry and exploring like its own space.

He was kissing me hard with some kind of desperation. By his one hand he was holding my nape to block my movement and by other, he was holding my hip tightly. Again I was feeling the same tingling sensation in the middle of my lower part. I have only read those feelings in books but when it comes to real it feels......sorry I couldn't know how to describe that feeling but definitely a good one.

My mind was telling me, do not surrender to him before clearing the things between us but yet I couldn't be able to get back from whatever he was doing. I didn't know whether, it's because of I was feeling all these for the first time in my life or it's the love I have for him, overpowering my heart.