a new floor

Bry bear:
So we have been going to different floors when * creak * " WHAT WAS THAT!" Kayla said then *snap* the cable broke, and the elevator was falling kayla being an over protective friend covered me trying to protect me but when it fell and landed it was I desire and I cut my self on a broken part now I have a tar.

Kayla pov:
The elevator and me being an overprotective friend covered bryan to protect him.what his a smol Bear and my best friend, okay?

"Is everyone okay?" I asked to see if they were fine,"Yeah." Said mario rubbing his arm,"Yeah, just a bit sore."xylo said.

"Okay then,now we're are we?"I said , looking around the floor when we saw a sign that said 'Lounge floor' okay, so a chill it's a chill floor, "Let's see if there's any needle and fread for bryan looks like his arm has a tire." Xylo said.

I panicked and picked up bryan and found a room
and looked. I found a fresh white jacket and sawing needle.

After I fixed up bryan, we found some food and water and talked,"So what will I look like as a bear?"I joked with him, then giggled,"I don't know,but we would be trouble makers." Bryan said,after laughing we found the elevator got in and went up

we agreed to sleep here to get some energy and we blocked the door just in case.

Xylo pov:
We all talked for a bit before going to bed,after that,we went to sleep.

Mario pov:
I woke up to grunting, bryan was stuck in kayla's grasp like a real teddy bear.

I couldn't help but laugh at him he then did the cutest little angry,"Hm."That made it even more funny. Will ill try to go back to sleep I thought be for falling back to sleep again.

Bry bear:
I can't believe I'm in this situation right now I just want out.

Mario then woke up and started laughing at me I then did a,"hm." In an angry tone that just made him laugh more then he went back to sleep,

"I ain't nobodys teddy bear."I said to myself then I soon fell asleep after that.
384 words.