Chapter 37 - I can't believe it .. <3

*Kay's P.O.V.*

*I sit there at my dresser , staring into the mirror . I just kept thinking to myself ~Damn .. I'm really getting married today .~ I didn't even think this day would come in my entire life . I look and see how much me and Trey have went threw . The Love,Passion,Pleasure,Heartbreak,Pain,Loss...Just everything . Personally , i didn't think i would marry Trey . I always thought , we would just be an on and off couple , but then i finally realized i really love him . I have three kids by him . Three wonderful kids at that . Yes , we have had our difficulties , but at the end of the day , i know now that i will be able to come home to a wonderful husband and three beautiful kids . I felt a tear stream down my face. I know what your thinking , "Wtf why are you crying Kay?! Your getting married to Trey , your life is perfect!" I'm crying , because these are tears of joy , but yet some what pain . I have been holding in so much things to tell Trey , but i feel like they are just better left unsaid . Now i'm realizing the pain i would put him threw if i told him now , so that just made me cry harder .. Niah,my cousin Rayna,and my step mom Celine' came in.*

Niah- Why are you crying?! (hugging me from behind)

Me- (dabbing my tears with a napkin) I'm crying , because....because i'm happy ..

Rayna- Well be happy . I'm tired of seeing you sad .

Line'- Mi'ja , you know your dad would love it to see you happy on this special day .

Me- (sighs) Your right .. I need to stop worrying about things .. (turns around and looks at all of them) Let's go get married (smiles)

~

~

~

~

Trey- (reading vows) Because of you Kay, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again.I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live. Today I join my life to yours, not merely as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your confidant. Let me be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest,the companion of your life. With you I will walk my path from this day forward. I love you Khaylah.

Kay- (crying and giggles) I don't think mine can compete ..  I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to keep a sense of humor. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. You are my inspiration and my soul's fire.You are the magic of my days.You help me laugh, you teach me love.You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known.You free me to sing my own song.You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you.You are my greatest boon.I am yours.You are mine.Of this we are certain.You are lodged in my heart.The small key is lost.You must stay there forever. Without you Trey , I would be lost .. Your my life now , and you always have been . I love you Trey . 

~

~

~

~

~

*The wedding was sweet and simple , though at the reception when me and Trey were cutting the cake , and when he went to go give me a bite of it , he shoved it in my face . I did it back . Trey danced with Lay on the dance floor . But now it was our turn. He bowed , and put his hand out . I shook my head , smiled , and took his hand. As we were dancing , he was just looking at me straight in my eyes . And i couldn't help but smile and giggle.*