INT. LYDIA'S CAR

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made."

"No," Lydia deadpanned.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Lydia, I swear to God you're gonna like it."

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again."

INT. VIDEO RENTAL STORE

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Jackson asked. "Hello? Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me."

Hailey walked around a row of videos. "Lydia's making you watch it, again?"

"Yeah. What are you looking for?"

"The Princess Bride."

"Well, maybe we can team up and find them both."

"Good idea. I haven't seen the clerk yet."

Hailey walked between the shelves of movies and noticed spots of blood. She walked around cautiously.

The teens came upon the clerk lying on the ground, dead, covered in blood.

"Oh, God," Hailey mumbled. "We need to-"

She stopped, hearing something, and instantly became more on guard.

Jackson backed into a ladder, which hit something, and the lights shut off.

Quiet growls sounded throughout the silent store. Jackson's eyes widened as he saw a beastly figure with glowing red eyes. Hailey's eyes widened in terror.

Jackson suddenly grabbed her arm and yanked her into an aisle of movies.

The shelves began falling and one of the shelves fell onto Hailey and a sharp end cut her, making a long, semi-deep incision in her abdomen near her right hip bone.

Jackson frowned, saw blood, and whispered, "Are you okay?"

Hailey shook her head, trying not to look at her wound.

Jackson's lower half was trapped. He motioned for Hailey to get behind him and she did her best to do so, spreading crimson liquid across the floor.

The Alpha appeared and growled at them. It placed a claw on the back of Jackson's neck and Jackson began breathing heavily. The Alpha ran off through a window, shattering the glass.

Haileh swallowed heavily, glancing at her wound, struggling to stay conscious. She tried focusing on things that made her happy, which was a lot harder than she thought, given the pain.

Sirens blared and grew louder and louder. Officers holding guns appeared and began lifting the shelves. A deputy pulled Hailey out and she let out a cry of pain.

She was placed on a gurney in an ambulance.

Deputy Connors, who was standing outside, ran up to his daughter and stroked her hair.

"Dad, I didn't get the movie," Hailey mumbled.

"It's okay, kiddo," Malcom whispered. "You're okay, now."

"Don't let me die, Daddy."

"I'll do my best, sweetheart."

INT. CAR

"Mm," Sheriff Stilinski hummed, looking into a bag. "Did they forget my curly fries?"

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones."