Chapter Three (3)

Matthews p.o.v

Out of Tyler and Owen, Owen has always been the shy and most unsocial one. He got embarrassed easily too. Owen would never want to be touched by Tyler when I was in the room. I didn't mind because what they were doing was none of my business anyway.

He had more of the female role in the relationship; his hair was medium length, just covering his eyebrows giving him bangs, his ears were covered, and just to the nape of his neck. He was a good head shorter than Tyler, he also stayed at home while Tyler worked. While Owen had that cute baby face, Tyler was more masculine looking, his hair was short and styled in a messy, 'bed head' look, with the more muscular frame.

The two fit together so perfectly it made me jealous. I wanted someone to hold the way Tyler does Owen. I want someone to run their fingers through my hair while I sit between their legs. I want somebody to look at me so lovingly.

"This is just delicious!" Jeremy moaned, causing Owen to go red in the face, "You are such a good cook." He moaned again shoving some more pasta into his mouth.

"Thanks!" He squeaked out, taking a bite of his.

Chuckling, Tyler wrapped an arm around his shoulder giving him a kiss on the cheek before pulling away. "So how was school today boys?"

I nodded my head shrugging, "Good, nothing really happened."

"Except you failing foods." Jeremy mumbled.

Tyler raised an eyebrow, "What?"

I turned my head to glare at Jeremy, pinching his neck, "Nothing." Jeremy squealed. "It was actually really good, are you guys coming to my soccer game?"

Owen nodded smiling but it was Tyler who replied, "When is it?"

"Saturday." Jeremy said, eating the last of the noodles on his plate.

"Probably." He chuckled.

~

"Mmph." I grunted swinging my leg over a couple of pillows.

"What the fuck, Matt." My legs were shoved down and I toppled off the bed.

"Matthew!" Tylers voice travelled up the stairs and he shoved the door open into my room, raising an eyebrow at my dishevelled state on the floor, Owen appeared behind him with a worried look on his face. "Um..." He cleared his throat, "You guys looked like you were having fun." He commented, causing Owen to blush, and giggle.

I looked at Jeremy only to see him smirk, "You know it Mr. Williams. I hope he wasn't too loud." He looked down at me licking his lips. He was doing it again! His tongue poked out just long enough to swipe his bottom lip, then one of his blue eyes winking at me.

Blinking suddenly, I rolled on my back facing Tyler, "No! We didn't do anything!" I clawed at his legs seeing a weird look on his face before heaving myself at Owen. "Nothing! Hes lying!" I wailed pathetically as Tyler picked Owen away from me, turned around and walked away.