Hello (A/N, Not Discontinuing)

Tbh I didn't really know where I was going with this story since I made it for fun and entertainment when I was burnt out from genshin and I'm just making shit up otw 😭

I'm going to edit the previous chapters (Even the Information and Introduction since it feels so fucking messy.) and then I'll post more often. I'll be rewriting a lot of things bcs I'm trying to actually think of a storyline lmao.  (Read the end. The non-bold paragraphs are outdated)

Now that I think about what's a good story without angst. What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading this, I'll try my best to treat this ff like it's the most precious gem in the world. Ignore the sort of mood swings? I wrote this on multiple different days.

JAN 7 2024 UPDATE!

Okay, so it has been around 3 months since I wrote this Author's note, and I came up with a few plot twists, a lot are fluff while some are angst but I have this ONE SPECIFIC plot that I actually love. It might not make sense but I'm really in love with it, I'm not sure if anyone came up with this yet.

So, the voting for angst or fluff will be deleted. I'll try to figure out how to put more action in this book if it's not enough.

I want to ask, how did you feel reading this? Was there not enough going on? Was it just right? Too much? Too fast? Are the chapters too long, short, or just the right amount?