𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27

𖥸 TW 𖥸

Aelys

The music echoed loudly in the common room, people danced under the green flashes of light and it smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. Theo put his arm around my waist and led me to the couches where our friends were already chatting cheerfully, drinks in hand. I sat next to Enzo, leaving the other side free for my fiance but he kissed my forehead and told me he was going to grab us drinks. I watched him walk away toward the drinks table before looking back at our friends.

"You look stunning, honey !" Enzo Smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I chuckled.

I turned my attention to the crowd of dancing students, seeing a few Ravenclaws, some Hupplepuffs and Gryffindors. I recognized the Weasley twins but my eyes darkened as I saw the golden trio by their sides. They seemed to be a little tipsy already and I started to wonder if I could fulfill part of my task tonight. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a red cup was put in front of me and I peered to see Mattheo sitting down next to me with a little smirk on his perfect face.

I took the drink while thanking him and started to sip the vodka. I would have to stay a minimum sober if I wanted to kill one of Potter's friends tonight. It was the perfect opportunity since everyone would be way too wasted to see anything. My first plan to know their habits in hope of cornering one of them alone had failed. They were never alone.

"What's on your mind, love ?" Mattheo's husky voice spoke in my ear.

He put his hand on my thigh and I smiled, leaning down to whisper in his ear too.

"My task, darling."

I pulled back and he raised an eyebrow before looking over where the golden trio was. He scowled at them then turned to me.

"You're sure you wanna do this now ?"

I nodded, a smirk taking its place on my plump lips and he chuckled. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and I looked up to see my cousin, a big smile on her face and shining eyes.

"Come dance with me, babe !"

I giggled, gave my drink to Theo and stood up, following her to the dancefloor. She put her hands on my shoulders while I put mine on her waist. We started to move our bodies in rhythm with the music, her swaying her hips sensually while I was doing it more subtly. I knew Theo wouldn't like me to be too bold.

I felt eyes burning into me and I searched for the culprit, smirking when I noticed Theo's darkened eyes. He looked me up and down before clenching his jaw and I gulped. Great, I had pissed him off. I wasn't even moving my body that much !