chapter 7

(This chapter contains smut)

Cody's pov

I stood outside Noah's apartment, hesitant to knock. I looked down at my phone with the open chat with noah, wondering if it would be better to just text him. No. Texting is for pussys.

I brought my fist up to the door and knocked. I waited a few seconds before the door swung open. Noah just looked at me before i started talking.

"I came to talk" i said. "No shit Sherlock i thought you came to take a shit in my loo but unfortunately i don't wanna hear how much you hate me so bye" He tried to slam the door shut but i put my foot in the way.

"I don't hate you" i said sheepishly. "You don't? But i ruined our friendship, I don't know why i thought I'd even have a chance with you" he said, rambling on.

"That's where you're wrong" i said pushing the door open and basically letting myself in. "You didn't ruin our friendship, and i think you do have a chance with me".

He raised an eyebrow inquisitively at me. "I'm saying i like you silly" His face turned from questioning, to shocked to a smug look. "Is that so?" He said walking towards me and tilting my head up slightly. I just nodded, suddenly loving confident noah.

He looked down at my lips for a minute then back up at my eyes, asking for permission. I just smashed my lips onto his, and damn, I loved it.

He brought us over to the couch and pulled me onto his lap, exactly how we were in the photo of the party and it felt good. I rolled my hips down onto his during the make out sesh making noah groan in pleasure and pull away from the kiss so he could talk.

"If you keep that up you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he said with a smirk on his face. "I think i might just keep it up then" i said rolling my hips down on him again making him let out another groan.

Noah's pov

I let out another groan as cody grinded on me. I could feel the tent in my pants forming as i kissed him again, this kiss more passionate but hungry at the same time. He wrapped his legs round me as i picked him up, my hands on his ass, and brought him to the bedroom.

I broke the kiss as i put him down on the bed and took my sweater vest and t-shirt off in one. I pulled his t-shirt off and started biting and sucking on his collar bone. He moaned every time i made a mark making me even more hard than i already was. I kissed him again while unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down to his ankles.

I broke the kiss once more to pull them all the way off and to pull mine off as well. I started massaging him through his boxers making him a moaning mess. I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung up, and before he could even register what was happening, i put my mouth on his dick and started his sucking and bobbing my head.

"AH~ nOaHh~ faStEr!!" He moaned throwing his head back. "Im gOnnA C-" but before he finished his sentence he cumed right in my mouth and i swallowed all of it. I made my way over to my nightstand and he raised an eyebrow at me but eventually understood when i pulled a bottle of lube out of the draw.

I positioned him in a comfortable but good position before opening the bottle of lube and putting in on a few of my fingers. I stuck my first finger in and made sure he was okay before starting to move. "Mmm mOre~" he said moaning slightly in pleasure.

I added a second finger and started scissoring and he threw his head back moaning my name, "NoAh~" he moaned, trying to suppress his moans he bit his bottom lip but kissed him instead. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes "i wanna hear those beautiful moans of yours" but before he could respond i put a third finger in him, moving them in and out, repeatedly hitting his prostate.

"NoAh!" He moaned. "I wAnt you! Inside me, nOw~" he moaned throwing his head back as i hit his prostate one again. I pulled my fingers out of him and pulled my boxers down to expose my hard cock. I squirted some lube on and lined myself up. I looked up and he nodded in response.

I pushed the tip in, then half way and finally the whole way. He threw his head back in pleasure as i started moving slowly. I pulled out almost all the way then slammed back into him making his eyes roll back into his head in pleasure. "Ah~ noAh! fasTer!!" He moaned out. "If you say so coco" i smirked, picking up the pase and slamming into him.

The only noises that could be heard was the slapping of skin and moans coming from the both of us. "NoAh~ im gonNa cuM!" He moaned. "Me too, your doing great baby" i said, he seemed to really love praise as he let out another moan.

Not long after we had both cummed and i had rode out my high. Now we were laying together, his head on my chest and me playing with his hair.

"Noah?" He said looking up at me. "Mhm?" I replied. "What are we?" He asked. "Well, cody Anderson, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

His face lit up more than a light bulb does before nodding franticly. "Wouldn't it be funny if we kept this from everyone to see how long it takes them to figure it out" He said giggling at his own idea. "I hate to say this but it would be very funny"

After that we sat in a comfortable silence and fell asleep in those positions.

A/N

A bit of fluff after some smut