Chapter 40

*Sanjay Pov*

"What are you going to do for Christmas holidays?" Kritika asked suddenly.

"Why?" I asked her frowning.

"Well I just thought you would want to spend it with us. Di, Ri and I will just stay at home and celebrate on the Christmas." She replied smiling.

Along with her Di? No way! I don't know why but I am always doing some mistake infront of her and getting scolding from her. It looks like she hates me or something.

"I will be very busy." I replied and she nodded her head slowly.

"Ok bye! I will miss you these three days." She said hugging me even though we are in college campus.

"I will also." I replied hugging her back.

"Kritika! Enjoy the holidays I am going home." Latika said giving me a small nod and turned towards Kritika.

"But just for three days?" I asked frowning.

"Yeah! I promised that I will visit my parents soon when they stopped me from returning home after Dasara holidays." She replied smiling.

Kritika laughed looking at my shock expression and waved at her. Ria too have the same excuse and left the college.

"Ok! I will meet you after some time. You will be at our place right?" She asked.

"I always stand near my window when I am home. You need not ask me that everyday. It's you who closed it for all these months." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I have opened it after we started dating right? Now don't start fussing." She said smiling.

"Bye!" she said waving leaving the college with Ri as I have to practice a little for Christmas performance in a church.

"I need to tell you something Sanjay." Kiran my friend only little close comparing to Harsha and Giri said.

"What is it?" I asked him frowning.

"Your girlfriend is really an amazing girl. I wish I had one like her." He replied looking at her retreating figure with a look.

"Don't! She is my girlfriend so stay away." Saying that I walked near my friends frowning.

*Ritika Pov*

"What happened to you both?" Anita asked glaring at both Khushi and me.

"Why?" We both asked her.

"Why? You both are not talking to each other and just standing near each other like a stranger everyday and you both are asking me why?" She asked us completely furious.

"It's nothing!" Khushi and I said at a time and glared at each other.

"Tell me everything right now." Anita demanded us.

"She hid the truth." Khushi and I said yet again the same time.

"Don't accuse me when you are the one at fault." I said looking at her.

"Look who is talking." She said rolling her eyes.

"Urgh! Stop your nonsense and tell me." She shouted at us.

"She is Kalyan's lover." And "She is Kalyan's sister." Were the words that passed from our mouths.

"I am not his lover." I said looking at her glaring.

"You are! He brought you to our home and that just means you are." Khushi said.

"I am not! I am acting like a fake girlfriend for Sid. And Kalyan just brought me home to be nice to me." I said looking away.