Chapter 9

All of them were sitting in the dining room, waiting for Hoseok serve them "Dadda... Do you know crows are not actually black in color?" Taehyung asked, titling his head while Jimin also nodded... "Yeah... Hannie Teacher hyungie told us they have something that only birds can see and we can't"

"Really?" Yoongi acted shocked "what does it called baby?" He asked in the mean time Hoseok came and sat beside Jungkook after serving the food to all

Jimin and Taehyung shrugged... They forgot the name... "Actually... Our human eyes can only see RGB (Red, Green, Blue) colors so they appear to be black but birds can see ultraviolet colours which makes crow appear with different colors... Many people consider them as a bad omen but in bird world, crows are valued... Do you know that crows highly intellectual and have an IQ of 7 year old kid?" Namjoon shared his knowledge while eating the heavenly goodness... Damn, these alphas are good at cooking "Means they have more IQ then Chimmy and Taetae that's not fair" They both sulked while Jungkook giggled not understanding anything

Taehyung's eyes landed on the pendant that was peeping out of the Namjoon's oversized t-shirt... He leaned closer to Yoongi and tried to whisper "Dadda... He has same pendant like you but in blue" everyone stopped eating as Taehyung was very loud and clear with his words making Yoongi chuckle awkwardly "we surely need to practice on your whispering, Baby... And yes, he have the same pendant like me"

"Did you buy together?Can  Taetae also get same same as your?" Taehyung asked "Yess papa and Appa also have same same , we also want same like yours " Jimin continued...  With that the twins started  looking at their Dadda with pleading eyes "Baby... We didn't buy them... These were made for us my moon goddess... You will get yours when you will turn 20 and you both will get yours on the same day..." Taehyung pouted... "But what are these for?" Hoseok was the one to reply this time... "Well, these pendants decide with whom we are going to spend rest of our lives with" the twins made an understanding face... "Then I will make one for Hannie Teacher hyungie" the younger twin happily announced, clapping his hands along with it... "What? No, I will make one for him... He is mine" just like that, the twins started bickering... "Great... Our kids are crushing on someone who is 14 years older than them" Yoongi's sarcastic remark made all the elders laugh while Jungkook stared at Namjoon's pendant with his big, curious eyes... "Why itsh billu?"

Namjoon smiled a little and pecked Jungkook's cheek making him smile while showing his bunny smile "because the colour symbolises your status like their status red symbolises Alpha while blue is for Omegas" Namjoon said making him nod his head acting like he understood everything but in reality he didn't understood a single word… The youngest male grabbed his Papa's T-shirt "Tukkie want red" he demanded which made the alpha smile... "Moon goddess will decide that, love... I know only want it because of the color... But let the density play it's role..." He booped Jungkook's nose…

After dinner Yoongi stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes while 2Seok took the toddlers to their bedroom and Namjoon went to his and Yoongi's room to study...

But for the first time in his life he is unable to focus on his work... He wants to study knowing how important it is but his mind is just occupied with infinite thoughts about all the things that happened in the past 24 hours... To be really honest,he doesn't know what he is feeling at the moment but one thing is sure... That he doesn't hate Min Yoongi anymore

"Well, you changed your mind really quick?" The Omega got startled by the sudden appearance of his own self... "What the fuck... How?" Namjoon jaw dropped and his shadow self rolled his eyes... "Have you have ever watched those cliche TV dramas where your inner voice come out and have a chit chat? That same shit is going on"

"First,i don't have time to watch those nonsense and Second,How like is that even possible if yes can I exchange my place with you... I am really done with this world right now " Namjoon responded with a little hopeful eyes