Kitten kidnap

It was a cold night and Big Alpha was with his Discord kitten. She leaned on his chest as his little chest hairs tickled her nose and the little lice crawled up into her nose hairs, she felt warm and safe next to Alpha. But little did she know her Alpha was worried because there was a new Alpha in these parts... Nair Alpha. Everyone listened to him since these past few days even Big Alphas pack left him for Nair. He didn't care much but he went into hiding since he could steal his Kitten and he couldn't let that happen.

"Onichan, w- what's wrong?" His discord kitten said in a kawii voice realizing he was worried. "Nothing my little rose toy." He said in a shaking tone. He tired his hardest to pull it together but he couldn't. "I know." She sighed looking the other way a bit ashamed that she didn't tell him that she knew. "H- huh? B- b- b- b- baka! What do you mean." He said in a low growl that his kitten didn't tell him. "W- well, erm. When we were hiding I wondered why until I saw a new Alpha In your territory. That's the truth." She admitted. She promised she would always tell him everthing but she finally told him something she was hiding. "I- I didn't want you to worried because I know you went into hiding for me." She mewed.

Big Alpba sighed and stroked her furry cat ears which made her blush "it's ok kitten I know you were just trying to make me not worried your so good t Daddy." He chuckled. Kitten put her hand on his crotch and purred "you know I can be a naughty kitten sometimes.." She meows which made him hard

SMUT WARNING🤯🤯🤯🤯

They did the dingle dingle and he cums

END OF SMUT🤯🤯🤯

After a few hours the next day arrives and Alpha wakes up to find his kitten gone. He looks around the house frantically until he realized the only person who could do this is... Nair Alpha.... he growls and got crazing running outside and howling destroying everything in sight he even howls out his memo Alpha lazier beam on accident since he was so angy grrr😡😡😡 but then he he was other wolves looking at him then running away. They were going to report to Nair Alpha that Big Alpha was awake. "Dangle hoops doop that's no good." He mumbles to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED (I'm probably never going to touch this thing again)