Housten we have a problem!

I searched high and low for my badge. I still couldn't find it. I collapsed on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I let out a frustrated groan.

“Hey Payton we're about ready to leave you coming?” Liam said as he poked his head through the door.

“Yeah be down in a sec.” I said as I opened my suitcases to see if I stuffed it in there. I groaned as I still haven't found it. I have to interview Zayn anyway so I need my badge. I decided to just go ahead and put my suit on. I pulled out my sleek black skinny pants and my tight leather jacket that hugged my figure. I slipped on a tank top to go underneath and I whisked my hair into a high pony tail. I tied my sneakers tightly so they were snug on my feet. I grabbed my sunglasses and slipped them onto the top of my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied with the look. I grabbed my bag of normal clothes and headed down the stairs. Once I walked down stairs Louis was waiting by the door for me.

“Hey the rest are out in the car. I also found this.” Louis said handing me my badge. “What are you so sort of secret spy?” Louis joked a grin on his face.

“Yeah totally.” I said sarcastically.

“So what's it for?” Louis asked me as we headed outside.

“Oh it's just something my parents gave me when I turned 10.” I lied looking down at the ground.

“Oh cool. So why are you dress in all black?” Louis asked raising an eyebrow at me.

“I don't know I just through something on.” I said as he opened the car door for me. I slid in and the rest of the boys were there but Harry was driving.

“Hey Payton.” Niall said, giving me a big smile as I sat down next to him.

“Hey Ni.” I mimicked back.

The car ride to the hospital was short as they didn't live that far from it. I remembered I still held my badge in my hand. I might need it to get through security. As the car pulled up outside the hospital I could already see the police officers swarming the place. One came up to our car and told us to roll down the window.

“I'm sorry but no visitors aloud unless any of you are injured.” The man said in a stern voice.

“But we are here to see our band mate.” Harry said looking sad.

“Sorry son.” The guy said. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door on my side.

“Payton what are you doing?” Niall hissed. I closed the door behind me and the police officer looked me up and down.

“Can I help you miss.” He said leaning down to my height.

“Yes, I'm Agent Browning on the case of Zayn Malik's shooter.” I said in a stern voice as I handed him my badge.

“You're a little young to be working for the FBI.” The guy said looking questionably at me.

“I was sent on a mission to protect these boys at all costs, I need to see Zayn in order to get the information I need to help them stay safe.” I replied in a hushed tone as Harry's window was still down.

“Got ya Agent. Let em' through!” He hollered at the gate worker and the gate opened.

“Thanks sir.” I said opening the car door again.

“Good luck Agent!” He yelled as I climbed into the car.

“What was that all about?” Louis asked as I shut the door and Harry started driving the car again.

“Oh I just told him how Zayn was my big brother and I really wanted to see him because I haven't in a while.” I lied giving them a smiled.

“Nice one Payton.” Niall said giving me a high five. I felt guilty for lying to the boys but it's my mission.