Chapter 2

The cyan pegasus stood up, rubbing her head. "Thanks for saving my fall, and for standing still."

"You're welcome," Clawdia spoke. "Rainbow Dash, I'd like you to meet our town's new civilian Twilight Sparkle. Twilight, this is Rainbow Dash."

"Hello," Twilight greeted. "The Princess sent me to check on the weather."

"Well, okay," Rainbow Dash spoke, thinking Twilight's making stuff up. "I'll clear up the weather just as soon as I'm done practicing."

"Practicing," Twilight inquired. "For what?"

"The Wonderbolts," Clawdia responded. "She's a big fan of them. She's practicing because they're gonna perform for the celebration tomorrow."

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Yep, and I'm gonna show 'em my stuff."

"The Wonderbolts," Twilight asked with a smirk. "As in the most talented flyers in all of Equestria? Please. They'd never accepted a Pegasus who can't even clear up the sky for one measly day."

"You took the words out of my mouth," Clawdia agreed with a smirk, noticing Twilight's giggle.

"Hey," Rainbow Dash countered. "I could clear the skies in ten seconds flat."

Twilight and Clawdia glanced at Rainbow Dash with a smirk, then spoke at the same time. "Prove it."

Rainbow Dash accepted the challenge. Flew up in the sky, she whisked around. She cleared up the clouds in an instant. And as she said, she cleared up the skies in ten seconds.

Noticing Twilight's expression of shock, Clawdia smirked. "Never left Ponyville hanging, huh R.D. And you left a good impression on Twilight here."

"You said it, Claws," Rainbow Dash agreed, turning her head to Twilight as she floating in midair. "I can't wait to hang out with you some more, Twilight."

Rainbow Dash soon left to continue with her practice.

"Wow, she's amazing," Spike said. "Well, not as amazing as you handled that boulder. That was awesome, Clawdia."

Clawdia flexed her right bicep. "Well, I'm not called Ponyville's only tough hybrid for nothing. I'm built differently."

Twilight was surprised of Clawdia's bicep. Without any warning... she blushed. "I can see that."

"So the weather's done, what's next," Clawdia asked Spike.

"Oh yeah, decorations," Spike responded.

Clawdia smiled. "Oh you gotta see what my friend Rarity did in the Town Hall. Follow me."

Minutes later, the three soon entered the Town Hall. Glistened with fabulously colored designs of banners, flag strings and ribbons. Each decor with blanketed by the rays of sunlight, bejeweled.

"Beautiful," Spike complimented.

"Yes, the decor's coming along nicely," Twilight agreed. "This ought to be quick, I'll be in the library in no time. Beautiful, indeed."

Clawdia noticed Spike's glance then spotted on what... or who. "I don't think the decor is what he's talking about. It's who he called beautiful."

Twilight was confused until she spotted who the two saw; a white unicorn with luxuriously curled electric purple mane and tail. Her stone-blue colored eyes glanced at the different variety of ribbons, but the unicorn rejected them for they weren't suitable enough.

Spike was sorting out with spine-spikes and his tail. "How are my spines? Are they straight?"

Twilight noticed it and rolled her eyes playfully.