My Mysterious Sender

Hey everyone! By the way, I got a new one-shot here. And this one is made up for our script in English and its all about idiomatic expressions so yeah, its a role play and we used this piece though the characters that I used here are the real ones. So it means that the characters here are us. The one that we portrayed. (But for my classmates, Liza and my role were switched so this one is the original copy)

I wish you would enjoy reading and Vote, Comment and be a Fan!

(This one is inspired by one of alyloony's one-shot compilation entitled 'gitara' though this one has a little twist in it)

****

Kashmir- Boy protagonist

Liza- Girl Protagonist

Hannah- Kashmir's bandmate

Guil- Friend of Liza

Cresilda- Friend of Liza

Ana- Friend of Liza

Jennievive - Friend of Liza

Russel - Background musician

Yron- Background musician

(1st scene)

Liza went to school and sat beside Kashmir but Kashmir did not notice it. So Liza spoke...

Liza: Hey...

Kashmir: *continued listening to the music in his earphones*

Liza: psssst. *she went near Kashmir and poked him then Kashmir turned and their faces are only inches apart*

(Insert song EHU GIRL by Kolohe kai)

Kashmir: *raised his eyebrows*

Liza: *she moved* Uhmmm, I was just asking why you're an early bird...

Kashmir: *shrug*

(2nd scene)

Liza and Kashmir walked to the lockers area and had a little chitchat. But when she opened her locker, a lot of flowers, letters and chocolates fell from her locker. Both of them picked all the things up but then Liza noticed a ¼ sheet of paper with some lyrics written on it.

Liza: Hey, Kashmir. Do you know this song?

Kashmir: * reads the lyrics* Yup. Why?

Liza: I'm wondering what song it is.

Kashmir: Aaah...

Liza: Can you sing it for me?

Kashmir: No

Liza: O-okay...

Kashmir: Cheer up! I'm just pulling your leg. *starts singing You and Me by Lifehouse*

(3rd scene)

This scene shows how persistent the mystery giver was. Everday, Liza recieves new songs and Kashmir always sings it for her. Until one time, Liza's friends came with her and she shared about all the things that happen to her... they were talking to her but Liza didn't pay any attention to them.