Daddy alpha protects his kitten

Alpha Daddy sniffs the air searching for his kitten then howls "Kitten, my baby girl where are you." He howls. His discord kitten walks over shyly and blushes "UwU s- sowwy daddy." 🥺👉👈 she whines. Her papi hugs her with his thick long armpit hairs tickling her nose as she embrace his hug. "It's ok kitten just don't scare daddy like that." He says in A dominant tone.

"Hey is that your kitten?" Another alpha says looking at Daddy Alpha kitten with a smirk. Kitten was so scared she peed her pants a little "O- oh no daddy I'm wet." She said embarrassed "this is so not kawaii of me, nya~"🥺😖 Daddy alpha looked at his wet kitten then back at the other alpha and growled "Grrr, you made my kitten wet. Stay back she's mine." Her howled. The other alpha laughed and ripped his shirt as he howled into the moon transforming into his true alpha form. "Fight me." He chuckled. Daddy Alpha shook his head and chuckled in amusement "I will fight you for her, you weakling I am the alpha dark prince king of demons and shadows who fought 1030829287372681826 monsters and the most powerful Alpha wolf and also have magical alpha powers and is the legendary alpha king." He howled and Daddy Alpha transformed into his true form he was bigger and stronger and fought the other one and blasted him with his Lazer beam and won.

Transforming back, Daddy Alpha went to his kitten "sorry you had to see me like that baby girl." He whined. His kitten meowed and forgave him "I love seeing your true form it makes me blush papi."

What the heck did I just make 💀 also this is all satire everything fake🤯🤯🤯💥💥💥💥