UNSURE

Narrator

Haerin now felt confused and conflicted about everything. She even felt a bit disappointed in herself for not believing Minji about her relationship with Kid.

Minji on the other hand...

Minji was upset at Haerin's puzzling behavior.

- Minji POV -

I was angry at Haerin's behavior.

"Why can't she just trust me!" I kept on thinking to myself.

I didn't understand why she ran out of the studio or why she kept acting like an envious child, but it was starting to get a bit much.

It wasn't all her fault though...

I knew Kid was adding pressure to it all and it was starting to get on my nerves.

To avoid getting into another fight with Haerin, I ended up just going to the dorm to change and quickly left to go get dinner before she got back home.

With my luck, I ended up bumping into Haerin anyway.

I was walking around the city, trying to find a place to eat, when I suddenly came face to face with her.

Haerin and I looked at each other for a few seconds before continuing on our way as if we hadn't seen each other.

I couldn't lie to myself that it hurt.

My heart ached to just pass next to each other as if we were strangers.

I was about to turn the corner into a new street, when I suddenly felt someone grab my wrist.

I looked up to see who it was and it was Haerin.

"Can we talk?" She lowly asked.

I sighed a bit and nodded in agreement.

"Let's walk and talk. I'm hungry," I said a bit annoyed.

I really wasn't annoyed anymore though.

Haerin always made my heart race and it was just hard to stay mad at her in general. She's too darn cute.

"So, umm... I'm really sorry about the other night and I'm sorry I have been so childish about everything with Kid. I should just trust you. You're my best friend and I shouldn't be fighting with you over silly things," Haerin mumbled as we walked in reach for somewhere to eat.

I stopped in my tracks when she said a certain phrase.

"Best friend?" I asked a bit confused.

"Since when are we best friends?" I chuckled in amusement.

Haerin and I could barely admit to being friends as it was... hearing her call me her best friend made me all confused and giddy at the same time.

"Well, we've gotten a lot closer and if we're being honest with each other. I don't think we see each other as enemies anymore. Umm... just never mind," Haerin started to get really shy.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

I wasn't sure why Haerin was acting like this. Just hours ago, she was being kind of clingy and jealous.

"I just wanted to say sorry about what happened. What you do with other people or what your relationship with them isn't any of my business. I just hope we can still be friends," Haerin whispered with a small sniffle.

"Thank you and of course, we can still be friends!" I gave her a wide smile before she started crying or something.

I don't think I could bare making Haerin cry.