Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Alex woke up the next morning to find himself still wrapped up in Miles' arms. Miles was snuggled behind him, snuffling down his ear. Alex smiled to himself, holding onto Miles' arms.

"I love you." He said it quietly. He didn't even want Miles to hear. He just liked saying the words to the person he loved more than anything, with him in the room with him. Somehow it felt like a treat.

The next time he awoke, he was alone, but he could hear the shower was on. He was busting for a pee and went into the bathroom. It was full of steam, and stank of Molten Brown shower gel. Miles was singing Pride in the Name of Love by U2 at the top of his voice. He sounded in fine form and clearly didn't have a hangover.

"I that you, Al?" he called out as Alex stood peeing.

"No, it's Britney Spears."

Miles laughed loudly and went back to his singing. Alex flushed the loo and washed his hands.

He went to walk out, but the shower door opened.

"Wanna keep us company?"

Alex turned and looked at him. He looked so fucking sexy with his hair all wet and that cheeky look on his face. Alex practically ripped off his t-shirt and pyjama bottoms and got in the shower with him. He stood before Miles, who smiled and ran his hands up Alex's chest and over his shoulders.

"Look at you, Kitten. You've got more muscles."

"Yeah, I'm really into martial arts. I've started doing this thing called Muay Thai in the States. It's like a mix between Kickboxing and normal boxing."

Miles gripped the back of Alex's neck, stroking the short hairs at the nape.

"You look like a boy."

He pushed Alex against the wall of the shower, and just having Miles looking at him with that cocky expression, water running down his face, those big dark eyes surveying his body, gave Alex the sort of erection he could have only wished to gave got with Eloise the other night. Miles kissed him, cupping his face and sticking his tongue so far down Alex's throat, it felt like he was going to choke him. Alex couldn't help himself, wrapping his leg around Miles' waist, grinding his dick against him for relief.

Miles pulled away slightly, putting his palms against Alex's pecs, moving them slowly, his soapy hands rubbing Alex's hard nipples.

"You still like your tits felt, then?" Miles laughed.

Alex wrapped his arms around Miles' neck and pressed himself into him, kissing his neck, running his hands down to Miles' pert backside.

"Fuck me, Mi," he moaned. "It's been so long."

Miles kissed Alex's ear.

"You got any lube?" he asked.

"No, I don't care. Just use spit. I want you to fuck me."

Miles pulled away and looked at him.

"There's not been anybody else?"

"I promised you, didn't I?"

Alex liked the look that flashed across Miles' face. He looked sort of touched by what Alex had said. Alex wasn't sure why. He'd made a promise and he meant it.

Miles raised his hand, pushing the index and middle finger of his right hand into Alex's mouth. His skin tasted of shower gel and Alex wanted to gag a little; but he tried to overcome it, and did what Miles wanted. He sucked his fingers, covering them with saliva. Never breaking eye contact.