Twelve

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
❦❦

I knew how to get Jake's attention, he was always trying to get in my pants so I lied and said the most sluttiest thing I could without gagging and it worked like a charm. Now before you judge me for Texting him to come over after just messing with August let me just say, it's not what you think.

Trust me I know how it looks.

When August dropped me off I went straight to my room and changed into something more appropriate for the matter. I heard the door bell ring signaling he was here although I was nervous with how he would react I left my room and walked down the stairs before standing in front of the door.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before turning the knob. Jake was leaned up against the door frame with a wide grin on his lips as his eyes traveled down my body before he frowned.

"Why aren't you wearing anything sexy?" I crossed my arms before stepping to the side. He reached for my hand but I pulled it away from him. He looked at me annoyed before slamming the front door closed.

He let out an agitated sigh as he leaned against the railing of the stairs.

"This shouldn't take long. Jake I'm breaking up with you." His Jaw tightened. I wanted to get this over with so there was no reason to beat around the bush about it.

"Is this some kind of joke?" He laughed. I just stared at him with a straight face, he furrowed his brows.

"It's because of that freak isn't it? What does she have that I don't hm?" He growled. He wrapped his hand around my arm giving it a squeeze causing me to wince as he got in my face.

"Jake it's none of your business so kindly fuck off." He started laughing loudly before looking back at me. His face was red and his left hand tightened into a fist while the he dug his nails into my arm with the other.

"You're hurting me." He smiled widely.

"I'm hurting you? You're leaving me for some bitch who won't want you after y'all fuck!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Please, just let me go Jake." I tired pulling away only for him to squeeze harder.

"You can't be serious!" He looked at me in disgust.

"You are nothing without me! Nothing! You hear?" He screamed.

"I always knew you were some slut, but guess what Alice she'll get bored of you, Just like everyone else did before we met. You never put out anyways." He snickered. I slapped him hard enough that I felt a sting in my hand.

"Leave Jake." I opened the door. My jaw tightened. He scoffed before stomping out of the house.

"Tell August she better watch herself!" He yelled as he slammed his car door and drove off.

I shut the door behind me before climbing up the stairs and throwing myself onto my bed.

"Good riddance.."

I searched my bed for my phone but couldn't find it anywhere. Please don't tell me I left it in her car.

"I'll just have to go get it from her tomorrow." I sighed.

I stood up from my bed and started taking off my clothes so I could take a bath and relax. I gathered some candles from the top of my dresser and the lighter beside them before walking into the bathroom.

I sat two candles by sink and two on the floor by the bath tub before lighting them and turning the lights off. As the bath filled up I added some bubbles and some lavender scent. The mirror was fogged up by the heat coming from the water just the way I like it.