Epilogue

My last dedication goes to @IndianaPeach! She is another one of those people who has followed my story from the beginning and writes such sweet comments! Her and the other people are reasons why I look forward to updating! Thank you! :) <33

*Thank you all who read, commented, and voted! :)

Jacquelyn xx

Aubree's POV

A couple years later, my hand is still held by Logan Reeves. Only this time, a ring is on both of our fingers. We got married right after we finished college. We managed to stay together while we were away at college. We had our rough times like any other couple, girls still came up to Logan accasionally, but Logan paid them no attention. Now I'm pregnant with our first baby. A little girl. Logan works in an office builiding in New York. He turned out pretty well. He managed to keep up his grades and really grow up into a man. I decided to change my career and become a teacher for second grade. Logan always said how I was good with kids. My class is going to miss me when I leave work due to my pregnancy, but I can't be anymore excited to be a mother. I'm setting the table for dinner in our house. Logan and I bought the house right after we got married. We live not too far from our home town. Logan is bringing home chinese food. My parents and my sister, Skyla, who is now in high school are coming over for dinner. Every once and awhile we get together to have dinner. I hear the opening of the garage door, telling me Logan is home.

"Hey babe."   Logan smiles, walking up to give me a kiss.

"How's our little girl doing?"  Logan asks with a rub of my stomach.

"She's doing good. I'm getting big though."  I add with a laugh.

"Well I guess thats a good thing."   Logan says, giving me another kiss. 

"Ew, alright you two. People have entered the house."  Skyla exclaims.

Somethings never change. Skyla still gets grossed out when Logan and I kiss. I always ask her if she has a boyfriend or if she likes someone, but her answer is always no. Someday she will. She is still young. 

"Hi sweetheart, how is our granddaughter doing?"   My mother excaims, giving my stomach a rub.

"She's doing good."    I reply with a smile. 

"She looks like shes doing good, Aubree your getting huge!"    My dad says, smiling. 

"Honey! Don't say that!"   My mom exclaims, giving my dad a gentle hit.

My dad laughs,"Oh c'mon, she knows I'm kidding! Right, Aubree?"

"Yes dad, I know."   I say, laughing. 

We all gather around the table and begin serving our plates. Skyla begins talking to us about school. The conversation then shifts to Logan.

"So how is work going for you, Logan?"   My dad asks.

"It's going good. I think I'm going to be promoted soon."   Logan replies, twirling some lo mein onto his fork.

"Oh my gosh, really?! Logan, why didn't you tell me?!"   I ask, enthusiastically. 

Logan chuckles,"Cause I just found out today,babe!" 

"Oh well thats great, I hope you get promoted."  I add with a smile.

"Thats great, Logan. Congrats."   My dad says.

"So when is the baby due?"    Skyla asks.

"In the summer. Around July."   I reply. 

"Oh wow, around the time you and Logan started dating."    Skyla mentions.

Logan and I turn to look at each other.

"Yeah thats right."   I say to Logan, smiling.

"The perfect time, when two great things began. You and I. Then, you and our little girl."  Logan says, leaning in to give me a kiss.

This time its completely quiet. Everything is perfect. We have our loving family around us and the family we are about to create. Logan and I didn't get along, but we were crazy for each other and one thing led to another. 

Logan may be crazy and sometimes out of hand, but I wouldn't love him if he changed. 

And thats a complete wrap! I can't believe its finally over. When I first started my account back in December, I didn't know how far I was going to go with this. I didnt't really have a plan for this story, it was just an idea I had. I want to say thank you to each and everyone who read this story, commented, voted, even followed me. Each read, each comment, and each vote truly makes me smile. I've learned a lot from writing on here and it was a great successful first story, thanks to you guys. I have a whole new plan for a new story. It will be a teen fiction and different from this story. I plan on having something out for next week, so I really do hope you guys check it out.

Thank you all again! :)

P.S   In case you are interested, I got my title idea for this story from a Demi Lovato song called, You're a Trainwreck. The song has some similar parts that relate to Aubree and Logan's relationship. If you have a free minute, check it out :)

P.S.S   I dont own the song. All rights go to Demi :)

Jacquelyn xx