Chapter 6: Undying Passion

(The cloak is midnight purple and the moons are gold)

My love, My love
My fearless love
I will not say goodbye.

A beautiful voice sang out not the night sky.

Sea may rise
Sky may fall
My love will never die.

Sea may riseSky may fallMy love will never die

A woman with long red hair walks along a path into the forest

A woman with long red hair walks along a path into the forest. Her eyes closed as her cloak waved in the calm breeze. The quiet night air filled with her melody. A little boy is nestled into her chest, arms wrapped neck. The little boy sighed happily," Mommy your voice is so pretty" he said smiling calmly. The woman chuckled and halted in front of a large clearing with a lake in the middle "How about this, you can play for a few hours my child and then it's time for bed".

Lilith POV:
Azrael groaned and whined childishly "But momma, I wanna stay up with Uncle Zel and Uncle Esta. Plus I've been asleep all day"! A laugh rose from my chest as I ruffled his hair. Azrael pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes. My smile faltered and I looked into his emerald-green eyes. For a second I saw ' him '. Azrael has his smile, his laugh, and most of his expressions but they have never meant before. How does that work? He even has his father's nose. " Momma, what's wrong? Why are you sad" Azrael spoke up tilting his head confused. I smile and kiss his forehead" Nothing my little moon. How about you go play" I said putting him down.
Azrael happily ran into the field as I sat under a large dead tree. As soon I sat down, the field and tree sprang to life. Flowers blooming, the tree looking healthy and stronger than ever. Azrael squealed and jumped up and down in the flowers. Happily laughing and running through the field. He doesn't deserve this. He deserves a mom and dad, I wish I could give that to him. I shook my head and looked at the beautiful night sky. "Momma, momma look at this" Azrael said handing me half of a sword. My eyes widened and a gasp ripped through my throat.

 My eyes widened and a gasp ripped through my throat