Chapter three.

And now the moment we've all been waiting for! ( at first I wrote waiting as eating lol)

( might be short wrote this waiting for the plane)

Astrid's pov.

I watched as Hiccup stood in the middle of the ring. I was barely listening but I heard Stoick told Hiccup to get a weapon. He reached out and grabbed a weapon of some sort it was hard to see from here but I heard the Chief mutter. " I would have gone with the hammer." Under his breath to Gobber.

I suddenly thought of the percing F/c eyes in the woods but shook my head. Then the giant MN ( monstrous nightmare) came out. He had a red body tiger black strips a pale yellow under belly and long black horns. It walked towards Hiccup like a wolf stalking its prey. I felt a shiver crawl down my spine. Then to my surprise Hiccup dropped his weapons and held his hand out.

( I forgot what he said so ima improvise)

Hiccup: "we don't have to fight them."

Then Stoick looked mad.

Stoick: " FIGHT!"

Then the MN leaped at Hiccup roaring. ' HICCUP!' I thought in panic running down with my axe. I used it to open the bottom of the gate slipping under I was about to run in but a roar stopped me.

( Earlier)

Y/n was napping in the reven with Toothless. Or he thought Toothless was sleeping till he heard a roar and jolted awake to see Toothless trying to get out.

Y/n: " What are you doing?"

Toothless: " Hiccup needs me!"

He tried to get up but failed and looked at Y/n.

Toothless: " Can you save him please."

Y/n hesitated but he sighed Hiccup had shown Toothless what it was like to fly again he wasn't going to let that go.

Y/n: "Fine."

He used his wings the best he could to make it out of the cove then ran towards the sound. He saw the arena and blew a fire/lava ball blowing up the side making some Two legs gasp. I swooped in and roared making it sound like thunder. I then attacked the Nightmare and in the scuffle they didn't see Stoick sneak up on them.

Soon Y/n had thrown the MN into a wall and turned towards Stoick lashing his forked tongue in and out. He kept pinning the large chief to the ground.

He roared thunderously in his face.

Hiccup: "uhh Y/n calm down! "

The name just appears in his head like it snapped into place the last piece of the puzzle.

Y/ns head snapped but ropes landing on him making him roar loudly as he was pinned to the ground a certain blonde watching him with wide eyes.