3rd Person POV:

After talking a bit with the big group of people, they all agree to head downstairs into the living room. It was more spacious and had couches and shii.

"Let's get this straight. You guys were minding your own businesses when out of nowhere a portal appeared and sucked you in, throwing you in my room? Am I sure this isn't a dream?-"

They all nodded their heads, some confused as to what she was talking about.

"That's about right" The white(bird nest) haired general spoke up.

'Apparently this isn't a dream cause I stubbed my toe and it actually hurt, or like it is a really weird one. But that can't be, I don't remember falling asleep.y head hurts...'

Y/N frowned and looked over everyone again, noticing the two males who were at each others throats. At least one of them was. The other one was just uncomfortable. You guessed it right, Blade and Dan Heng.

Shaking her head and sighing the (h/c) girl mumbled something under her breath.

"Oh lord... this is gonna be quite the night"

"Excuse me miss L/N, but I was wondering, uhm, are we allowed to stay with you...?"

A pretty woman with long blue hair, tied in a low ponytail and crimson eyes asked. She knew it was a big out of line but she had to know. Natasha was sure she would receive a glare of some short but was pleasantly surprised when Y/N smiled at her.

"Well for that to happen we would have to know a bit more about eachother, I can't just let strangers sleep in my house, let's start with your names. You already know mine!"

Even tho she knew them already she acted confused as to not arouse any suspicion. 'Of course I'll let y'all stay here, it's a dream come true, but also a guaranteed death. Probably.'

"Of course, I'm Natasha. Nice to meet you. I'm from Belobog."

One by one everyone started to introduce themselves. Well except some, who were still... skeptical.

"Cool names. It seems you're not from here tho. My guess is, you're from a whole different universe, if we put the other things you told me into consideration. Anyway, you guys hungry?"

"YES!"

Caelus wasted no time in jumping in the moment Y/N mentioned food. Dan Heng and March facepalmed at this, while Himeko, Kafka and Jing Yuan just chucked.

"Good because I'm also hungry, since someone... interrupted my meal."

Heading into the kitchen, the (e/c) eyed girl turned around and asked them what they wanted to eat.

"Anything is fine, really."

"Alright then, since there's 18 of you guys I might as well make a whole feast, but I'll need help"

Mini time skip brought to you by authors laziness and lack of motivation

Everyone has finished eating after awhile. Some where arguing with eachother, some just talking and catching up and some sharing death flared. While others sat in silence. But overall there was a thick tension between everyone.