Caution A/N

THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN VARIOUS ACTS THAT YOU WILL FIND AT THE WARNING IF YOU SCROLL DOWN.

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO BE GENTLE PLEASE IM TRYING TO BULD MYSELF UP.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE BUT I DO SPEAK IT MOST OF THE TIME SO IM NOT BAD AT IT. IF YOU FIND SPELLING ERRORS PLEASE NOTIFY ME.

ON THE NOTE OF SPELLING AND GRAMMAR, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT I AM EDITING THIS BOOK WHILE I AM WRITING.

Hey you beautiful people's. <3
I am your author Nicole that will be giving you a great thrill just you wait hehe.

This is my fist book LUSSURIA out of my first series I'm writing and i am so exited for you all to enjoy reading it just as much as i am writing it.

I do get writers block easily but I also get out of it quickly so no worries.

As I said its my first book i am new to this and i have been wanting to write a book for ages now but just got caught up in school and all.

I will be updating two or three times a week i can't promise anything on the updates but I can promise you that i will finish it I promise.

[ WARNING]
This book is mature content so +18 but if you're under enjoy it anyway i cant stop you. ;)
(SOME OF THESE TOPICS ARE TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE SO PLEASE DONT READ THIS BOOK IF SOME OF THESE TRIGGER YOU!!)
The following will be in the book.
- foul language
- sex
- fighting
- kinky stuffies ;)
- mention of rape and abuse
- knife kink
- bondage
- gun kink
- over stimulation
- pain kink
- sh

If this is not for you the exit button in on your left corner at the top. I will add 🔥 to the title of the chapters that are smut chapters so you could skip that chapter if you'd like.

If i made spelling mistakes pls help out I will fix it just don't say i cant spell even tho i cant, just don't.

There will be a big surprise so if you like those read and you'll find out. I promise you wont be disappointed ;)

Please don't steal my work
:)

If maybe at the end you wanna talk about how you feel or if life isn't easy for you right now please feel free to private message me ill always make time to help where i can because you and your feelings do matter <3

If you don't like my book it's alright because there are people who love it and motivate me and thats what I'm focusing on. Just leave if you don't like it you don't have to say anything unwanted

Little preview

"Spread your legs."

"Elijah please!"

"Im not repeating myself Francesca."
She does as i ask, spreading her legs so i can see how wet she is for me, how wet i make her.

"Good girl, now here's what's going to happen. You are not to make a sound while i eat out your pretty little cunt. If you do you will get punished, not a moan, nor a sound."
"Got that?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Elijah"

N e way here are the characters aesthetic <3