The Surprise Customer

The young stripper walks through the curtains into the private room expecting her normal client, Ryan, but is met with a stunning redhead perched on the maron sofa waiting with pleasurable eyes locked onto Amy, silently begging her to start her performance. Her gray eyes tracing Amy's body with each movement, lust glazing over her eyes. Amy is shocked by how confident this girl seems. Amy awkwardly walks back into the curtains to figure out the name of the girl and what she paid for since she tends to not read the sheet, expected Ryan. Naomi, pole dance(30 minutes), lap dance(30 minutes, fully clothed to stripped, both), and joint dance(30 minutes to 2 hours) requested Amy. So she got it all, interesting. Maybe I'll get lucky with her. Amy thought. Usually, joint dances are only requested by other dancers or old dancers. Has Naomi danced before? She got the full strip lap dance, those are expensive, and are hard to get approved, especially for both parties, this I believe will be the first fully stripped lap dance in this building in it's 16 years of being open. I was open to fully stripped dances since I started, but never expected such a gorgeous woman to request me. I know for sure that almost all the other female dancers, and I, will only do a full strip with females, especially since men that come in here get touchy. Even then, she managed to get it approved for her to strip too?? Usually when both parties do a full strip, things tend to get heated. Would she like me enough to do something with me? I would be so down with her, have you seen that body? Her face! Those eyes! Oh my God I hope I don't get distracted when we do the lap dance. Maybe we'll start something because of this.

DING DING DING

Amy's thoughts were cut off by the sound of the time bell. These things were timed, so they need to start before a set time or else the customer would get a refund for the dance.

Shit, I need to start now or else she'll leave and I'll get in trouble for not doing my job, I could get fired for this. Amy ran back into the curtains to greet Naomi and confirm everything