Fifteen Years Old

Tw:
Death
This will prob be the longest chapter (I think) bc alot happened when Michael turned fifteen.
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
Okay so I'm my au, wherever they died they return to the world in their soul form, even if their body has been moved they still appear js in their soul form instead, if their body was found or not been moved they can possess their own body. They can still be human by being visible in their soul form.
Eg: Elizabeth died in CB, her soul remains in CB and that's how she possessed the animatronic, Elizabeth's body though was buried, she never found her grave.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
"Listen to me, my firefly." Mama says closing his door
"What's wrong?" I ask
"You hate your siblings, don't you?" He asks
"Yes..?" I say confused
"Come look at this." He smiles slightly walking to his newest animatronic, Circus Baby.
He turns her on, she starts to sing until she stops. Mama grabs my shoulders and moves me closer to her. Her stomach opens and a claw comes out, a freshly made ice cream in between the claw.
"Woah.." I reach for the ice cream, it drops out my hand and the claw grabs my wrist pulling me close to the robot. Mama pulls me away. My wrist is bleeding. Thank god I covered my scars with makeup or mama would've noticed.
"Elizabeth is obsessed over circus baby, she wants to go near her but I didn't allow her.."
"For her safety?" I finish his sentence
"No, I hate her. I didn't allow her because this creation wasn't ready, I've just tested it with you and it works."
"What happens if she gets the ice cream?" I ask
"The claw will grab her and it will go back inside the stomach full of the wires and stuff, she'll die most likely from being squished together or if the wires kill her."
"You want to kill, Elizabeth..?"
"And cc, and your gonna help me." He smiles.
"I-i woah-" I gasp
"It's like work in Italy, firefly."
"Okay only if you pay me." I say
"One thousand extra on your allowance."
"Deal" we shook hands on it

Elizabeth was holding mama's hand when I nodded, he let go of her an continued to talk to me about my upcoming GCSEs like he didn't purposely let her go. She smiled and ran off.
"She's gone." I whispered

We watched her from the cameras as she talked for ages with Circus Baby. Crybaby came in, confused and was telling her to move away from CB.
"UGH." I whined
"He won't do anything." Mama says
Elizabeth pushes him away and gets even closer to CB, CB's stomach opens and an ice cream appears.
"Wait." I hiss and run out the office
I run all the way to where Cc and Elizabeth are. Elizabeth is two seconds away from grabbing the ice cream when I reach Cc and grab him, holding him down. Elizabeth doesn't notice and grabs the ice cream, it slips out her hands and grabs her by her stomach pulling her in, blood splattered everywhere. Cc hasn't noticed it was me, so I let go of him and run away.

Mom blamed Cc for not protecting Elizabeth when Mama opened up CB to "shockingly" find Elizabeth dead in the insides of CB, she suffocated from the claw moving up from her stomach to her throat. She was buried later on the days.

I had to kill him using Fredbear's jaw. I told Mark, Fredrick, Simon about the plan saying it was just a joke and I would lead and take the blame if anything bad happens. After this I confront Mark about him getting my cousin pregnant, twice. I pulled on my mask as the others did the same, oh I love being the leader.
"Come on, don't you wanna give Fredbear a kiss?" I tease
I walk closer to Fredbear the others teasing Cc, the moment Fredbear's mouth snapped open to sing, I shouted.
"Mark, keep his mouth open!"
He did as told. I teased Cc and shoved his head into Fredbear's mouth. I pushed Mark off, they were all yelling at me saying that wasn't the plan but I ignored him and stepped away, Fredbear's mouth snapped shut, blood splattered everywhere. Ew it's on my clothes, I only like my own blood thank you very much. Noah came over to me.
"What are you thinking?!" He hissed
"Sshh, come on!" I hissed back, grabbing his wrist and running off and police started coming in and arrested Simon, Fredrick and Mark.
He slaps me across the face when we find somewhere to hide.
"Ouch bitch." I kick him in the stomach
"you idiot do you want to get arrested?" He hissed
"Obviously not, why else do you think I'm hiding idiot." I rolled my eyes
He grabs my arms and shakes me viciously, then he pulls me onto his lap.
"Listen, your my boyfriend. Your a complete idiot as well if I see you in prison I'm going to beat the living shit out of you then fuck your brains out, understand?" He raised an eyebrow
"Okay" I smirked
He slapped me again, frowning.

Mama found us and said we were going to the hospital. When we got there mom was screaming at me hysterically like she was on fire, I found it funny if you ask me. She was going mental to the point my dad had to step in, she was screaming even louder, hospital workers were shouting at her to stop as it was disturbing some patients and scaring younger kids. She punched mama and kicked one of the workers, she came to me and started to rag my hair, I started yelling, kicking her off till she grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me to a pole, my head bashed straight into the pole, I fell straight to the ground my head hitting the floor. My vision was blurry, I saw Noah he was holding me, my head was warm from behind.

I woke up, my vision was slightly blurry.

After a few tests, I was okay to be discharged. I had just a slight head injury and needed stitches but other than that I was okay. Mama told me, mom was arrested for what she did to me.

A day later we was called from the police department saying mom had hung herself and died.