169

Cao Feng can't understand.

  Was the car they were stationed in tampered with, or was someone blowing up their car in the distance?

 Who did it?

Is it Chen Hu from City A?

At present, the garrison in Xiangcheng also has feud with Chen Hu.

  Thousands of thoughts passed through Cao Feng's mind.

  At this critical moment, he pounced on the commander beside him, intending to protect his commander with his own life.

  However, Gong Yi was thrown into the garrison jeep that was shattered on the ground, with a look of shock on his face.

  He just got angry and wanted to tear Hua Mi apart. Why did the car explode?

  It exploded and exploded to pieces. He and Cao Fengren were sitting in the car, but they were unscathed.

  Gong Yi was as frightened as Cao Feng.

  Cao Feng was frightened by the enemy's sneak attack. There was no warning at all. They didn't receive any news in advance.

  The enemy is too powerful!

  Gong Yi was frightened by his own psychopathic abilities.

  Gong Yi was embarrassed to say anything when he saw the garrisonmen running towards him from a distance and quickly forming a human wall around him.

  It wasn't that they were attacked by a sneak attack. He could "see" all the people and things within a radius of nearly ten meters clearly, and no one could sneak attack him.

  It's not like someone planted a bomb under his car.

  It was caused by his psychotic powers.

  Hua Mi said that his power is very powerful and that as long as he puts his mind to it, he can accomplish anything. It seems that this is really the case.

  In the wall of people, Gong Yi took a deep breath, no, he had to calm down, otherwise he would accidentally tear Hua Mi apart and he would regret it for the rest of his life.

  "Boss"

  Cao Feng hadn't finished speaking. Gong Yi patted Cao Feng's shoulder and said calmly,

 "Let the brothers check where your sister Hua went."

  He stood and held up his gun ad if ready to kill someone .In the human wall of the leader's garrison command and long-term care center, Cao Feng was stunned. Yes, at this time, the enemies had begun ambush operations. The boss's car had been tampered with. How could they let Sister Hua go?

  Cao Feng protected Gong Yi and quickly took out his cell phone to make a call.

  He asked around nervously, then turned back with a serious look on his face,
 "Boss, the brothers have not seen Sister Hua in Xiangcheng."

 Xiangcheng is about to be destroyed, and it is uncertain~~ Cao Feng cried violently in his heart, Sister Hua must have been kidnapped by the enemy.

  Gong Yi nodded, "She is no longer in Xiangcheng."

  Then, Gong Yi took out his mobile phone and called Tang You.

  Tang You is currently stationed at the supply warehouse in City B. He greeted Hua Mi who came out of the supply warehouse,

 "Sister Hua."

  Then, Tang You answered the phone, "Boss."

  "Huai, is she in the supply warehouse of City B?"