𝐓𝐖𝐎

🂡

"DO YOU MIND TYING THIS BACK?" I ASK CAROL, "Sure," she smiles as she gets up. "Are you excited?" she asks, "For what?" I look at her. "Well, you know. His birthday and all of that," she explains. 

I think about it for a second, "I don't know. I'm sad he's growing up, but it's been such a blessing to watch. I'd wish he'd slow down," I tell her. "I felt the same way, but now Tin is almost four, and Davi, well you know," she laughs. "I know," I shake my head. 

"Come, everyone's going to start to arrive," Carolina grabs my hand. "It's just our family tonight, who cares if we're late," I shake my head. "Y/N," she says. "Fine,"

We walk downstairs to see Neymar and the boys down there, he was in a black button-up with some black slacks, and the buttons were opened a bit. The way I liked it. "Hello, ladies," Carol's husband smiles, "Sorry we are late," Carol looks over at me, "You're not," he shakes his head. 

"You look beautiful," Neymar walks over to me, "Thanks," I side hug him. 

"I've arrived!" Rafaella walks through the door with multiple presents, "Titia!" Davi runs toward her, "Did I miss anything?" she looks around. "Rome walked a few weeks ago!" Davi cheers. "What?!" everyone now looks at Neymar and me. 

"He took his first few steps," I explain. "Y/N! That's amazing! Why didn't you guys tell us?" Rafa looks at me, "Here, I'll show you the video." I bring my phone out. 

Everyone was happy and socializing, "So, what are you going to do about Bruna?" I hear Rafa and Neymar whispering, "Nothing. We aren't together," Neymar explains, "If you want your family to work out, you know you need to change. Y/N doesn't deserve someone less than," Rafaella lectures him. "I know! I'm trying," he explains.