Prologue

Location: Earth

Boboiboy's vision begins to blur and his legs start to turn jelly as he feels exhausted after he reverts to his original form. It's been a very tough fight from the moment he gained the ability to fuse his remaining elemental powers to form Frostfire, Glacier and Supra to fight Retak'ka, as well as gain back the ones stolen by the evil alien.

"I... I did it..." said Boboiboy as he slowly backed away, only for him to slip and fall from the hydroelectricity, straight into the lake and a crack of ice followed by a splash was heard as the 14-year-old boy sank into the deep.

"Boboiboy!" a muffled distant yell can be heard, before a group of four break through the ice as they raced to save him.

"Boboiboy! Hang on!" said Gopal as he quickly dived to save his friend.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash behind the unconscious sinking boy, before a large circular-like portal appeared, and it appeared to be pulling him towards it.

"!?!" The four gasped amid the ambient noises of water as they witnessed their friend getting absorbed into the mysterious portal.

"Boboiboy is getting drawn into the portal's opening!" said Ying as she frantically swam.

"We need to save him!" said Yaya.

The group accelerates their motion to prevent their friend from entering the portal - it is all too late.

"Boboiboy!" the four exclaimed at the top of their heart. 

Fang extended his arm to reach Boboiboy, but to no avail as the portal instantly vanished in an intensely bright light.

.

.

.

.

As the portal shut on its own, Boboiboy who was still unconscious travelled through a wormhole at a tremendous speed. Yet, he was awakened, inside of his mind. 

"Where... Where am I? Why is everything around me all white?" asked Boboiboy as he looked around him, finding nothing but vast emptiness of white terrain. 

"Am I? No... Impossible... Am I dead!?" A sudden dread realization hit Boboiboy. His heart started to beat fast while his eyes wildly looked around and his body started to sweat.

At that moment, he heard a voice. Strangely, it sounds bold, cold and female...

"War... War never changes in any era" the female voice stated.

"Huh? War? What war?" asked Boboiboy as he tried to search for the source of the voice.

That's when he noticed an image of what looked like a sailing ship from the age of discovery.

"The age of discovery. Humanity set sails into the oceans with adventure in their hearts. But soon, those hearts were filled with a different desire, to conquer the seas," the female voice said as the image transitioned to a scene where he saw ships firing at each other.

"That voice again. She seems to be narrating the past... could it be from the age of the Malaccan Sultanate, the battle against the Portuguese, precisely? Given that history is my least favourite subject, I don't understand..." the boy thought as he tried to digest what the female voice said.

"However, the true enemy appeared from outside the world..." the female voice spoke again. This time, Boboiboy witnessed a convoy of battleships going full broadside on their starboard as not one but tens of mysterious purple portals appeared from the sky, where menacing alien-like battleships came out and splashed into the rough water of the stormy seas.