Chapter 2 Fengluo City Jun's House

Certainly, here's the revised version of the excerpt:The voice from the bracelet had been right. The man was tightly bound at his neck, hands, and feet. He was encircled by an unknown material, connected by chains, and submerged into the wall behind him. The walls of the cave were tall and adorned with intricate circular patterns.He was indeed trapped here. Jun Jiu had an intuition that the hood covering the cliff, the mist formation, and this cave were all designed to imprison men.Who was he, and why was he locked up?"So sweet! So fragrant!" A low voice shattered the silence.Jun Jiu raised her head and met a pair of golden eyes.These eyes were brighter than any gemstone in the world, their radiance surpassing that of the sun, and exuding a heat that could consume a person. The golden eyes fixated on Jun Jiu with an intensity that felt almost predatory.What a delectable soul! It stirred within him a desire to awaken from his slumber, a compulsion to invade and claim her. Hide her!The man inquired, "Who are you?"Jun Jiu stared at him warily, withholding an immediate response. "Do you know how to get out of here?""It seems I have stumbled upon a trapped little girl," the man said, his smile low and seductive, yet tinged with danger.Jun Jiu continued to fix her gaze on him, her pupils narrowing. Her instincts told her that this man possessed great strength.She forced her little companion within the bracelet to remain quiet, fearing that anyone she had encountered in her life couldn't match this man. Jun Jiu wasn't frightened; instead, she felt exhilarated.Powerful and dangerous? That could potentially make him an ally, someone who could assist her.Jun Jiu replied coldly, "Aren't you trapped as well? Let's make a deal. You help me escape, and I'll set you free."Upon hearing this, a flicker of surprise flashed across the man's eyes. He found it intriguing that this young girl dared to strike a bargain with him. However, he clearly doubted her ability to fulfill her end of the deal. He smiled and asked, "Can you release me?"Jun Jiu glanced at the formation behind the man. She approached it directly and substantiated her words with action, withdrawing a hidden dagger from her back and deftly striking a corner of the array diagram."If I destroy this place, you can be free."It was evident that the formation inside and the one outside had been crafted by the same hand, and Jun Jiu had discerned a pattern. Finding its weaknesses had become straightforward.The man gazed at Jun Jiu, his smile deepening. "Little girl, tell me your name, and I promise to assist you."Was knowing her name so important?Jun Jiu blinked, her expression unchanging. "September.""September?" The man murmured, his voice low and seductive, tinged with a hint of a sultry smile. "I promise you, do it."Jun Jiu turned her wrist and plunged the dagger into the formation.As soon as the array was disrupted, the man's body emitted a golden glow. Boom! The chains that had imprisoned him disintegrated into powder inch by inch. The wall's array behind him fractured into a network of cracks instantly.With a swift movement, the man embraced Jun Jiu around the waist and lifted her off the ground.Jun Jiu was about to protest when the man asked her, "Little girl, where would you like to go?""Fengluo City, to the Jun residence."As soon as she finished speaking, Jun Jiu felt her body lighten, and they blinked out of the range covered by the white mist. Her eyes widened in astonishment. Were they flying? The man raised his hand and used his sleeve to shield Jun Jiu's face from the wind.The man was swift. In just one stick of incense, they arrived at the doorstep of Lord Fengluocheng's house.Jun Jiu looked up and witnessed a raging fire in the southeast of the Jun residence.She narrowed her eyes, her anger simmering. That was the original owner's home! Such a cruel act – not only did they kill the original owner, but they also obliterated all traces of her existence.Jun Jiu extended her hand and pointed, "Go over there."