Recruits

Eeeeeeh this so exciting! I just wish this chapter was longer though....
Hope y'all enjoy!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"O most there!" Aqua cries, as she drives through an underwater obstacle course. "Ten seconds!" The timer announces. Aqua weaves, and turns as she approaches the finish line. " come on just a little faster." Aqua tells her self, as she looks at her speed gauge. The maximum speed she could go to is 90 per hour on land and water but she could only go to 60, due to an old injury.

Aqua get crosses the finish line with 3 seconds to spare. "Well that was cutting it close!" Aqua exclaims, as she transforms to head for the surface. But as she approaches the surface, aqua can see a shadow looming over the water.
When aqua reached the surface, she was quite shocked to see who was standing there.

It was no other then OPTIMUS PRIME!!

AUQA P.O.V

Optimus prime is here!? I can't believe it! It's not every day that you get to meet a prime!
I lift my head up to see Optimus reaching a hand down to help me out. I gladly accept the help. Driving around a lot in my submarine mode can drain my energon faster. It's at 85%. I'll have to keep an optic on it.

"Are you Aquamarine?" Optimus questions, in his baritone voice. "Yes sir." I reply, giving him  respect.
" what were you doing?" He asks. " I was doing a scuba diving obstacle course. I have already completed my training but I wanted to stay as fit as possible...sir." I answer shyly.

" very good aquamarine." Optimus says with a small smile on his faceplate. "Thank you sir." I reply. "How would you like to become a rescue bot recruit at the academy on earth?" Optimus asks. I stop to think about it.  Actuality I didn't need to think about!  " yes I would like that, very much sir." I answer, with excitement leaking out of my voice.

"Very well then. Come we have very little time" Optimus states, as he starts to walk away. I quickly start to follow him to the space bridge.

(Time-skip to one walk later)

"Here we are". Optimus announces, as we walk up to the space bridge. " wow". Is all i can say. I look over to see Optimus typing cords into the space bridge and starts it up. "Are you ready Aquamarine?" Optimus asks me. "Ready as I'll ever be sir." I reply. We then start walking through the space bridge to the academy.

We walk through and I'm surprised how small it is. Optimus seem to read my thoughts. "There is more than meets the eye here, good luck Aquamarine." Optimus finishes,as he walks back through the space bridge. "O-Optimus?" I start to say, but it was to the late. "Bummer" I mumble. "Where do I go?" I say to myself.

I go to try to get the space bridge working until. <[recruits, please head to hero hall for todays last exercise]> some bot said over the speakers. "Scrap!" I cry, as I race out of the room. How am I this LATE!? And I don't even know where I'm supposed go!

I was so caught up in my thoughts, until...CRASH!  "Ugh my head." I mumble, but then. "Ugh" i here someone say I across from me. I whip my head around to see a mech on the ground. " oh primus! I am so sorry! " I say, as I get up a little to quickly. I got a little dizzy. I reach a hand down to help whoever I knock down while I was running. "It's okay" the mech responds.