Chapter 4 Mystery of the stolen blanket

An: Real quick this is just a small filler chapter I thought of before moving on with the main story. If you enjoy this and want more let me know, with that said you can completely ignore this and skip to the next part if you want.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today would be in average day in the fairy tail guild as everything was calm and quiet.

.

.

.

Let me rephrase that everything was not normal as the almost silent guild hall had a tense feeling in the air. Lucy coming in would look around surprised at the quiet atmosphere. 

Lucy: "Okay this is strange" she approaches Mirajane who is at the bar "Hey Mira why is everyone so quiet?"

Natsu immediately rushes over and puts his hand over Lucy's mouth 

Natsu: "Shhh keep your voice down Y/n is sleeping" he spoke in a panicked whisper

Lucy: "What's so weird about that he'a always napping"

Natsu: "Yeah but that's not the problem, someone took Y/n's blanket"

Lucy: "His blanket, you mean that white one he always has?"

Gray: "Yeah and we need to find it before he wakes up or were all toast" he approaches them now speaking in a similar whispered tone

Lucy: "What's so bad about him not having it, maybe he just left it somewhere"

Mira: "I doubt it, Y/n always had that blanket since he joined fairy tail. It was a gift from his mother before she disappeared"

Natsu: "Yeah and if he sees it's gone were all doomed"

Lucy: "What do you mean doomed" she asks a bit scared now

Mira: "Once Erza found it on the floor and Y/n punched her into a wall to get it back, didn't even say a word to her about it"

Lucy: "Seriously?!"

Her sudden outburst made everyone tense as all eyes went to Y/n's sleeping form. The dragonslayer only rolling on his side with a slight mumble. 

Natsu: "That was close"

Gray: "Okay whoever took it needs to step up now before we all pay"

Lucy: "Why assume someone took it?"

Gray: "Y/n never let's that blanket out of his sight that's why and just think of what he will do trying to find it"

(Lucy's thoughts)

Y/n is seen letting out a murderous aura before glaring at everyone in fairy tail. 

Y/n: "You wanna say any last words fairy tail?"

(End of thoughts)

Lucy: "Good point, Natsu give it back already"

Natsu: "Why assume I took it?!"

Gray: "Because it's you"

Natsu: "What's that supposed to mean"

Gray: "You know exactly what it means charcoal for brains"

A small rustling is seen by Y/n's sleeping form as out from his shirt pops out Ashe who yawns while rubbing her eyes. 

Ashe: "Why are you all be so noisy?"