Dancing in the Rain (short chapter)

(I'm getting random motivations to write at night ;-;)

One had silly feelings inside her.

She was still in the beginning of her case but something is telling her that she had the answer.

She hated to do this, but Nine was her prime suspect. Thanks to Twelve's "silly psychic games" he was now stuck in bed.

But odd thing is Ten also might have a motive. She was very disappointed the fact that she couldn't pursue her dreams and stayed home taking care of Nine.

One also has overheard Three muttering in the hospital about Twelve, fearing she might take over "Three Club" after getting updates on Twelve.

In fact, when she thought really hard about it, almost everyone in Numberland had a motive to hurt Twelve.

Except herself. Or maybe not.

Today One decided to sleep in her office, now that Nine looked very scary to her.

Right now One was thinking about her own motive on Twelve and how she could possiblyhurt Twelve without her own self noticing. But how though? Sleepwalking? Inner demon takes over?

Speaking of demons, One's thought suddenly shifted to Eight's ghost story.

There's just so much to know. One's thoughts were going everywhere.

Seeing One overthinking, Two poked his head into One's office.

"Knock knock!"

"Oh hey, Two!" One's head immediately turned to the door. She smiled when she saw her little dancer friend smiling back at her.

"Aren't you thinking a bit too hard over a case?" Two skipped then sat next to One.

"I know, Two but justice has to he served!"

Two furrowed his brows, also lost in thought with One. He was about to say there's not enough justice for the world. Many criminals goes scot free as the victim continues to suffer. But then he realized that it's just gonna discourage One. So he had an idea.

"Come on, One! Get up, I've got something that can help you clear your mind!" Two dragged One up her chair.

"Two! Not now!" One followed Two giggling. She didn't want to do whatever Two wants to do, but who can say 'no' to Two?

Behind One's office was a wooden deck, like a balcony. Two opened the door leading them to the deck.

"It's a nice view, right?"

"Two, that's the same old cloudy sky we see everyday."

"Maybe it's because you don't appreciate much. I bet in Colorland they really want grey skies."

"But don't they have their color gray?"

"I don't know," Two shrugged. "Don't know how they work." Two continued to stare at the gray clouds slowly become a lighter gray then comes back being a normal gray. "Do you think we'll ever be able to see a blue sky?"

"I mean we eventually will," One shrugged.

"I think I'm gonna miss this era, what do you think?" Two looked down at One.

"If my Detective career was a phase, then I would miss is too then..." One sighed. What would she do if she stopped doing her Detective career.

"I just wanted show you my appreciation for you by having a dance together," Two blushed, slightly embarrassed of directly asking One to dance with him. He had other plans but he didn't know how to say it in words.

In the other hand, One was also blushing of Two's sudden request to dance.

"Sure!" One took Two's offer, taking his hand. Dancing along 100 years by C00ki35 (Actually made by Or3o) from One's radio.

They spun around together on the deck; dragging each other which ended up Two lifting One while spinning. Facing each other, swaying their arms left and right. Walking back then forth. Doing the same thing but this time parallel to each other. Perfectly in sync.

(dance reference: (dance scene begins at 1:21, describing dance thingy starts 1:27)

Storm cloud slowly rumbled, but that still didn't stop Two from starting his little shuffle.

One started to get a little tired, so she leaned on the wall. Rain softly dripped from the sky. She felt a little guilty dragging Two into all her mess. She really admired how Two never stayed negative though, even if he's really afraid.

"I'm sorry, Two," One whispered to herself and went back to join Two's dance.

A/N: I don't know, I decided to write some fluff. I start grade 9 tomorrow dbruwosjdhehdjfkfjebsbsjjxjd I'm supposed to be asleep 😭😭 Wish me luck! (grade 8 was a goofy year;-;)