Adore: Mother-Daughter Day

~ You're about 14~

 Adore Delano, in her signature glamorous drag look, swayed into the living room with a big smile on her face. "Hey, babygirl! What's poppin'?" she exclaimed, her sequined dress shimmering in the afternoon sunlight. You glanced up from your book, rolling your eyes at your mother's exuberant entrance. "Just trying to read, Mom. Can you keep it down a bit?"

Adore let out a loud laugh, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she plopped down on the couch next to you. "Sorry, Chica, I forgot you're a little bookworm. But guess what? We're having a mother-daughter day! Do you wanna go shopping, get some ice cream, and then get some fucking tacos?"you raised an eyebrow, trying not to smile at your mother's infectious energy. "Shopping sounds cool, but why do you always say 'fuck' and 'party'?"

Adore threw her head back and laughed, her voice filling the room. "Honey, it's who I am! I just love to have fun and bring some spark into this world, you feel me?" Y/n sighed, but a small grin tugged at the corners of her lips. "Yeah, I guess I do. Alright, let's go out, Mom." Adore let out a delighted hum as she jumped up from the couch, her long hair swishing behind her. "Party!"

 As the scorching sun beat down on Azusa, California, Adore sashayed down the sidewalk with a rainbow parasol in hand, tossing her vibrant hair over her shoulder. "Girl, it's hotter than hell out here!" she exclaimed, fanning herself with the parasol.

You dragged your feet behind Adore, your expression melting in the heat. "I know, Mom. Can we please go get some ice cream or something?" Adore grinned, her bright red lips parting in a mischievous smile. "Hell yeah, baby! Let's go get some of that sweet, cold goodness."

They stepped into the little ice cream shop and you sighed in relief as the cool air washed over your heated body. Adore sauntered up to the counter, her hips swaying as she perused the flavors. "I'll take a double scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough," she said with a wink at the cute server behind the counter.  You rolled your eyes, a small smile playing on your lips. You ordered your favourite ice cream as well, before finding a seat and waiting for Adore to return with the ice cream.

 As they sat at a table, Adore took a huge bite of ice cream and let out a loud, satisfied moan, the sound reverberating through the shop. Y/n laughed, shaking her head. "Mom, you're so extra." Adore shrugged and grinned, "What can I say, baby? I like to party!" 

Not long after your little ice cream break, you and Adore heading back out to have more fun on your mother-daughter date.